The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

I actually wrote that, but the “adorable” description was taken from @zorch‘s reaction during the low-key livestream debut of the Eurorack version.

7 Likes

or was that little Kosmo ? heck ?

2 Likes

Mini Kosmo, I think :grinning:

2 Likes

baby Kosmo like baby Yoda is cute , but has powers .

5 Likes

TINY KOSMO!!!

4 Likes

:joy: we were both wrong!

4 Likes

I’ve decided the MegaFM isn’t for me, so it’s up for sale/trade. I’d be particularly interested in trading was a Modal Argon8(M). Let me know if anyone’s interested, I’m sure we can figure something out. Cheers!

[edit] gone!

6 Likes

Some Clock board and panel sets up on Tindie: SOLD OUT

(And still some other module board and panel sets left, and some bus boards, take a look.) NOT SOLD OUT

5 Likes

just grabbed one from you

1 Like

Hey, I also have some KOSMO format pcb sets to sell/trade:
Preferably Europe (Germany), because shipping :wink:
2x Roundhouse (befaco kickall clone, accent not yet working/checked) 13€
2x DCO (modified Hagiwo Arduino nano mozzi setup, I currently use it for chords) 12€
1x routing mixer 8€ (6 channel mixer with switches to output channel to output A or B (or mute)
1x Hihat (outputs switched, easy fix) 10€
2x midi2gate 10€
2x Turing machine 15€
1x Turing machine volts expander 10€
1x Turing machine pulses expander 10€
1x Lattice (MI Grids clone) 16€
1x Precision adder (like Doepfer A185-2) 12€
1x Triple Sample&Hold based on Rene Schmitz, but modified for lower droop rates 10€

11 Likes

Look what I found on Etsy:

2 Likes

Voltage Processor boards and panels now up

(and some previous modules still available, have a look)

4 Likes

I have four three extra boards and panels (unassembled) for my version of Halting Problem (Kosmo Turing Machine clone), and also four three extras each for my versions of two expansion modules:

Not putting these on Tindie, but if you are interested in one or some or all give me a DM. $10 for the main module and $5 for each expansion sound good? Or trade for some other Kosmo stuff? Or, I dunno, you tell me. DM me. Payment via PayPal. Postage (to US) extra.

5 Likes

New PCBs/panels on Tindie:

Very limited numbers of each as usual!

2 Likes

And some more new ones:

Added because Discourse is a nannying idiot

Down to the last one! DM me if you want it. SOLD

Also, on Tindie, sold out of Infrared Input and Mikrokosmos II. And Dual Rectifier and Comparators panels are on clearance for $1 each.

Also more people should sell modules and stuff so Discourse doesn’t yell at me for too many consecutive posts.

7 Likes

Anyone in the states interested in any of @analogoutput’s PCBs that are no longer available on tindie? I was going to put in an order for some Hero/Sidekick PCB’s I’ve had in my cart for a while, but would be glad to order some other modules if anyone wanted to tag along closer to a group buy. Probably put in an order in the next week or two, let me know if there’s anything on kosmomodular that you’d be interested in.

2 Likes

I’m selling a batch of 100k pots and jacks if anyone is interested because I haven’t got the time I originally had to make modules.

For sale or trade:

1 MFOS LFO PCB and panel (only, no components). Eurorack format, SMD construction. Aluminum panel. I bought this long ago but never did anything with it, and I’m not building Eurorack any more, so it should go to someone who can use it.

First reasonable offer at or above cost of postage (or equivalent value in acceptable trade) takes it! Shipping from USA — which means shipping overseas is probably more expensive than you think.

I have a few extra boards and panels for the Kosmo version of the Kassutronics Slope. HMU if interested. Some reasonable $ or trade for the boards plus postage. I’m in the US, shipping overseas would probably cost more than it’s worth.

2 Likes

Ive got a few of my design of Otem Relliks TeensyDrumV2 up on tindie.
Got a couple issues on the board but they do work.
1, the -12v Ecap silk is backwards
2, the hole for the Shift button is bigger than it should be
3, the L7805 footprint is 2 times the size it needs to be, but the legs bend easy enough.

Willow2x on Tindie

1 Like