Kosmo module upcoming list

KOSMO UPCOMiNG LIST

I realise I hadn’t updated this since February! but I thought just to let you ,know. my coming thoughts on modules. Currently the list is :-
1113 Performance filter
1145 VCLFO
1222 Performance VCO
1145 mini ADSR
1183 QUAD VCA
1181 DUAL VCA
2399 TRIPLE SPLASH BACK

In Development which I have spoken about, it is still up in the air which ones will come out and when. but im open to requests, and there are a few surprises im keeping shhhhh that might be funky!

Midi-cv
Megadrone
123 ADC and DAC 321
4x4 CV matrix and a subsequent 10x4 CV matrix
mega offset bank to compliment the CV matrix
Sequencer Keyboard
a couple of exciting secret ones ill talk about more closer to them working enough!

planning
safety valve revamp
More funky VCO
BIG BUTTON
WAV TRIGGER
Big mixer

12 Likes

:smiley: hell yes!!
Can’t wait to order me up some more KOSMO goodness!! <3

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Got a BOM for the new modules yet?

2 Likes

Hey Sam, it might be a shade boring and what not but any chance we can get some utility modules? Like a quad attenuverter or a buffered mult and a unity mixer, someone posted a pic of one that was an unbuffered mult and passive attenuverter that was one of yours. You know, the boring stuff that glues together everything else. I know I can make that stuff myself, but I like the idea of having a dedicated case full of just your modules eventually and having utilities that properly match your panel art would be the icing on the cake.

6 Likes

of course John it is on the to do list that! cus I wouldn’t mind some attenuverting amplifiers. and buffered mults did cross my mind, I’m going to in the future be making a lot in banks of 8 to fit with a lot of 8 bit stuff coming that I have some whacky ideas for. so yes. hopefully in the next few months things will be coming thick and fast!

6 Likes

sadly not!!! they are always the last thing haha. sorry I will make sure to do this ahead of time soon.

2 Likes

No worries, just super excited!!!

2 Likes

Oooohhh More stuff to buy before I have even finished…

Will you have the Druid LFO chips?? Would make sense to get one from you and save a little postage?

Cheers
Rob

TwinTurbo (ManCaveUK)

1 Like

Any actual DRUM modules?

2 Likes

Two VCAs??? I think I’m having palpitations… :joy:

2 Likes

In the livestream you mentioned a big button and wav trigger module. That would be great.

1 Like

Glad to see more modules! I’ll have to set aside some dough for these. I haven’t built up a vca or an envelope yet, so it will be a dope ass start using the styling kosmo panels!

2 Likes

Oh, and put me down for two of the ADSR’s, a VCA and a Mixer too :stuck_out_tongue: That’ll fill my top row nicely and leave me with a mixer on the bottom waiting for more friends :smiley:

2 Likes

Any updates on the power bus board Sam? do you still intend to release it as a module.

If it’s any help, he released the gerbers for the power rail 1.0 on the patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/power-bus-31889067

If you want, you can just plop that file on a site like jlcpcb and get a few for some $/£.

A quick upload shows it is roughly $22.38 / £17.30 for 5 boards, including the 2-3 day shipping. They have a coupon for your first order for $15 / £11.59 off as well.

Edit: Sam did mention that he plans to update the design, so it may be forth waiting around for.

1 Like

Yeah I heard about the current design flaws as well so I’ll hold off for a bit.

2 Likes

Good to know. I will hold off on buying a midi/cv module to build and wait for yours. Just means I can’t use any of these modules in any of the remixes that I am working on. :frowning:

I will give my vote again for the drum /sequencing path. However, if you were to dream up some crazy effect module then I certainly wouldn’t complain! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a keystep or beatstep pro?

ye[p thats the drum/sequencing modules ill initially start on, with back bus connections so each wav trigger module plugs up to 3 big button modules

5 Likes

I have a funky concept for kick and snare modules however they are taking more time. I expect analog drums wont be out for a few months!

4 Likes