The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

I discovered I still have one board and panel set for the Voltage Controlled 4046 Wave Shaper. So I added that to the inventory. Voltage Controlled 4046 Wave Shaper from Analog Output on Tindie SOLD OUT

3 Likes

The YASH sample and hold board and panel sets are sold out but I do have one PCB without panel available. SOLD

3 Likes

Somebody bought this in between me pressing add to cart and entering my email address! Snipers out here!

6 Likes

Could have been anybody really…

8 Likes

Spoiler alert!… It was me.

6 Likes

I backed the Pokit Pro portable multimeter/oscilloscope/datalogger on kickstarter a long time ago. Now it finally arrived, I don’t really feel the need for it anymore. So it’s up for grabs!

See also: Portable Oscilloscope Multimeter - Pokit Pro - Pokit Innovations

Probably mainly relevant for the folk in Europe, who don’t want to pay for overseas shipping.

4 Likes

Advance notice, I expect in a few weeks to have some bus boards and some joystick boards/panels for sale. And probably some Hero and Sidekick VCOs not too long thereafter.

(If there’s other sold out stuff you’re interested in feel free to let me know — but no promises, I’ll only do a run if there’s enough demand.)

5 Likes

I definitely would like a joystick. I think there were a few others that I had wanted for my Kosmo case that I don’t have aside from the ring mod.

4 Likes

for sure would be up for a hero and a few sidekicks to link together plus a joystick and midi to cv if demand so allowed

2 Likes

No longer up for sale.

3 Likes

I have some Dubers In Stock and ready to ship!
Black & Gold Panel

Ieaskul F. Mobenthey style Panel

Figured i’d give it a mention here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Extremely tempting. Nice work on this one!

3 Likes

Thanks! you should buy one so I can fund other things lol
If you buy it direct from me its a touch cheaper lol

6 Likes

If there is still on available next month I will, but I gotta save a bit this month.

2 Likes

Any chance anyone has the 1161 buffered mult for sale? Shipping times from the company Sam uses are brutal - usually takes 3 or 4 weeks to get to the US!

I have new runs of a couple things up on Tindie. Get them while they’re hot!

(And by “hot”, I mean “stolen”.)

(Wait, no, not stolen. I deny that completely.)

5 Likes

I offer:

LIMITATIONS:

• shipping included
  • Europe only to keep it simply (sorry)
  • I have no fancy online payment, we have to trust each other
  • send me a DM, first come first serve

(edit:clarifications)

6 Likes

Three modules newly available!

• Hero VCO (discussed here) – white or black or no panel
  • Sidekick VCO (discussed there too) – white or black [white SOLD OUT!] panel
  • Mikrokosmos II (discussed here)
9 Likes

Pretty excited about this one…

9 Likes

I like their description " **This is an adorable DIY Eurorack version of the Look Mum No Computer analog performance VCO with built in tuner! "
as Heck Seven says " baby Kosmo " .

6 Likes