The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

I’m giving away all my spare boards. PM me and I’ll stick these in the post to you. UK only.

For whatever reason the Tindie admin has still not approved my listing so I’m forging ahead on my own:

New PCBs/panels now up for sale on my website, just a few of each:

(And some previous stuff still available listed there too.)

Sales to US residents only — sorry, but it’s just too much hassle otherwise!

5 Likes

I realize I’m replying way late, but wondering if you’d still be interested in this. In particular, the envelope follower.

1 Like

Sure, anyone else in the US interested in coordinated PCB purchases at cost? Was thinking of an order for audio mixer/attenuverts at some point in the future. Envelope follower sounds like a good addition as well. I’ve also got 2 heroes and a few sidekicks and a few AND modules if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

You can sign me up for an audiomixer, a hero, and a sidekick on top of the envelope follower.

1 Like

I might be interested in an envelope follower

2 Likes

@tony_ravioli, @zorch. Envelope followers and audio mixers are under production and should be on their way soon.

Others: I have a few AND modules, one Hero, and a few extra sidekicks (all black faceplates) available if anyone is interested. On the way will likely be an extra audio mixer and two envelope followers. Also glad to coordinate future orders for modules I don’t currently have “in the queue,” particularly if you’re in the US.

3 Likes

Still have some of the Kosmo stuff available (Add Noise Drum sold out), and I’ve added a couple Eurorack things that need a good home:

* MFOS VCLFO PCB and panel $10 FREE shipping [SOLD]

• Kassutronics Slope PCB set $6 FREE shipping

Only one of each available!

5 Likes

I’ve got a few extra pcb and panel sets left over from personal projects that I’d like to offer for trade.

Here’s what I have right now:

• Dave - Rain Noise - PCB and Panel (x2)
    I hade white panels made for these rather than black, even though the rest of my Kosmo modules have black panels. It just made sense to me at the time, so :man_shrugging:

* Analog Output - Yash - PCB and Panel (x1)
I had these made with black backgrounds rather than white ones (I know, I know). I also have extra 398 and 4093 ICs that I can send along, as well (if you need them).

* Erica Synths - Polivox Envelope Generator - PCB and Panel (x1)
Unlike a lot of the modules in this series, it doesn’t require any special op amps, just a TLO074. I forgot to have the order number removed from the front panel when I ordered these, though.

* NickJ - Buffered Mult - PCB (x1)
No panel with this one, so you’ll have to break out your drill :slight_smile: It’s based on a Barton Musical Circuits design. The only real downside I can see to this one is that it doesn’t have any reverse power protection, but it should be fine with a shrouded header.

I’m in Canada, but I’m happy to trade any location, really.

Best,
Gabe

edit 03/12/24: I’ve struck out those PCBs that are spoken for. I’ll have a few more things to add over the next few weeks as well.

The envelope generator is Eurorack format, yes?

Who is NickJ?

1 Like

Yep, it is.

His GitHub is here.

Ah, Nick Murphy. Yeah, I’ve seen that repo. Thanks.

1 Like

Howdy BST thread.

Anybody in need of busboards?

The Analog Output ones look quite nice and I want to see if there are other folks in need before I place a fabrication order.

Quick edit: alternatively, if anybody has busboards to sell, let me know. I’m looking to replace my haphazard perf board solution with something more permanent and durable.

3 Likes

those are decent buss boards [ analogoutput ] ones . bought 50 basic green from JLC for 24.00 U.S. $ plus shipping . sorry not selling at the moment .
forgot to say that the pcb files were from analogoutputs git*** files.

2 Likes

I want to build a Hero VCO and 2 or 3 sidekicks. Anybody within the EU single market able to sell me some?
Or, alternatively, if I can get some other takers on board I can order the pcbs and send the extras on myself. Lets say within the EU single market so we don’t have to worry about taxes and duties etc.

4 Likes

I already have one taker for 2 sets, so I’ll probably place an order soon. Still room for others to join in!

3 Likes

Added to my for sale page:

CVT (PCB+panel) SOLD OUT
Wave Displacer (PCB+panel)
Nuclear Decay (Panel)
Bong0 (Panel)

1 Like

For anyone in Australia I have 3 Hero VCO pcb and panels for sale.

Chris

2 Likes

I could use a RAIN … save me from running an order
I have a few PCB+PANEL items … anything in particular you need?

1 Like

Actually, I just packaged up a trade for the remaining Rain sets I have; I haven’t updated the post yet. Sorry about that!

1 Like