The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

dam been waiting for the joy stick and they were already gone when I got home from work.

3 Likes

Got something a bit different up for sale. It’s not directly synth related, but can definitely be used to produce synth-stuff, so here goes.

Due to moving house and having less shop space, I’m offering my CNC machine up for sale. It’s a MillRight Carve King, 3 years old, and comes with everything you need to get started; the machine itself, the router, controller, computer + touchscreen monitor, collets, bits, clamps, etc. This thing is perfect if you want to do front panels (wood, plastic or aluminium) or, with proper leveling even PCBs. Or you could mount a small laser and engrave stuff too. Possibilities are endless. (;

I’m a bit sad to see this thing go, but I need the limited space I have for more basic necessities (e.g. drill press). So perhaps someone here would want to take it up. I cannot ship it, for obvious reasons, so Netherlands and Belgium only (maybe France/Germany if you’re in for the drive).

The ad is up here: https://www.marktplaats.nl/plaats/m1783809429/view

[edit] obviously, shoot me a message if you have any questions!

5 Likes

No one interested? I can really recommend having a cnc! You can even make some last minute gifts with it!

4 Likes

1987 speak & math in pretty much mint condition.

SOLD
$25 plus shipping USA
SOLD

5 Likes

SOLD

SOLD
Completed Kosmo modules, tested. $25 each or $60 for the set. Plus shipping to USA

-1181 dual vca
Missing its 3360 IC
Red leds

-cT-182 Doepfer style switched mult w/red and yellow leds. Fancy switch covers. Reversible faceplate (crystal art on back)

-ct sequential switch based on fonik’s which is based on Doepfer. Fancy switch covers
Red leds

7 Likes

I’ll take them off your hands.

5 Likes

Got a real scope and don’t plan on making a Kosmo scope anymore. If somebody can use I’m happy to send it your way.

DSO138 diy oscilloscope kit

—SOLD—

5 Likes

Figure I throw this here if any Kosmonauts wanted a behringer pro-1 I’ll cut you a good deal.

$150 usd plus shipping.

There is a little wear on the silkscreen, specifically, and unsurprisingly, the filter cutoff

I have the box

6 Likes

Will throw in this AM radio kit with the DSO138 :grin:

6 Likes

Bonus points for making it into a Kosmo module

9 Likes

I have some extras of my adaptation of the Mutable Instruments Module Tester board. (See Eurorack Synth Noodle Toaster v2.) There are some issues — the Euro power header footprint is reversed, and there’s one pad floating that needs a wire to connect it to ground. And TBH I haven’t yet tested the MIDI but it’s fine right? Since there are errors and it’s not my own design, just a slight revision of the MI original, I don’t want to put them up on Tindie but if you want one at $10 postage paid (US only, pay via Paypal) DM me. Or make an offer. Note this is larger than the MI original (213x133 mm), and the MIDI and 1/4" jack footprints are changed (MIDI works with a jack I got on Amazon and should work with Kycon KCDX-5S-N, Digi-Key SKU 2092-KCDX-5S-N-ND; audio jack footprint works with a jack from Tayda, SKU A-1122.) Taken!

4 Likes

$7 postpaid, then? Or a reasonable trade? I’d hate to have to recycle four perfectly usable boards. The errors mentioned are trivial to overcome. Or make it $8 and I’ll throw in one each of the MIDI and 1/4" jacks so you don’t need to deal with sourcing those. Save these things from the electronics waste stream! Taken!

2 Likes

Postpaid to the UK? I’m in :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a Teenage Engineering PO-12 Pocket Operator Rhythm for sale, including the rubber case.
Let’s say… €40 + postage for forum members? :slight_smile:

[edit] it’s gone!

3 Likes

I’m interested.
(20 chars…)

The big Tindie dump has finally happened!

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES of each of the following available (and a few older listings still not sold out, take a look)

10 Likes

How did I miss the Joystick?! I might have to stripboard my own. These are all great!

4 Likes

ended up just ordering pcb’s and face plates . analog output is gracious with his work shares all the files on his github . I was surprised how little it actually costs to have them made .

6 Likes

Added a Ring Mod and Dual LFO to the cart. Went to pay, changed shipping country to Australia. Sorry we dont ship to Australia. Nnnnnoooooooooooooo :frowning:

Right, sorry, I’m only shipping to US. Anywhere else is too expensive and slow and prone to problems. I lost a ton of money trying repeatedly to ship to Spain a while back.

I mean, Canada, maybe. Are there any Canadians here? I don’t recall.

3 Likes