My build progress

Thanks hobby lobby. Lol

10 Likes

Clock Divider by Yusynth

Groovy!

EDIT:
Kristian Blåsol compares some clock dividers which are around in the web at Simple Clock Divider and a Sub Oscillator - DIY Module in a Week 8.1 - YouTube

5 Likes

Nice !
My panels are also made of wood, and I drill the holes before painting them, it avoids future scratches with the drill :wink:

4 Likes

Got 4 MiaW PSU’s done today. Im short a couple a heatsinks but I only have one wallwart for now anyways.

3 Likes

Breadboarded the Kassutronics Precision ADSR, added a retrigger input and looping

5 Likes

Very nice! I was looking into that design. I’m also curious about the mfos 7 segment envelope

2 Likes

wow that perfect!!! I might try that out when i revamp my case at some point this year.

I think ive found this on their site:

3 Likes

Turned out great!

6 Likes

Somebody send Hobby Lobby* the Kosmo specs

* Or better yet Michaels, they’re closer to my house and a lot less politically problematic

6 Likes

I got the Pi Pico DCO working! It uses PIO to generate a highly accurate frequency. The “analog” oscillator part is based on the Juno 106 same as Arduino Nano based DCO. This time I ommited expensive external parts like ADC/DAC and use PWM smoothing for amplitude compensation. It is controlled by USB Midi, I think I will also add DIN Midi. It should be able to drive 8 separate oscillators because there are 8 distinct state machines that control GPIO pins. Currently gate output and some Midi programming is missing, maybe I will make it even polyphonic.

15 Likes

This excites me. Can we trouble you for a bit of a demo of the sound? In its own thread? You had me at juno.

5 Likes

Me too… Like this project :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This circuit is so great and usefull !!

6 Likes

Hey, there are my last bad builds:

The sidechain-ducking effect from Juanito Moore:

A basical hit-hat drum module. The sound synthesis is create with white noise:

A classical noise generator module:

A trig to gate circuit with a delayed pulse generator on same panel:

9 Likes

Looks great, and useful too!

“LENGHT” :joy:

1 Like

Muaha sorry I’m French and I was not so longtime (length?) at school.
I should have put “gate time” instead?

:joy::joy:

Length, not lenght :wink:

@Dud est français aussi!

2 Likes

Kesako ?? :thinking:

@Dud speak better english than me and he is a better builder too :grin:

1 Like

really not sure for both :slight_smile:

Ha, you’re cheating and using Google! It’s too forgiving.

L E N G T H
L E N G H T

You know what, don’t worry about it. I’m sure it sounds good anyway. Can you share some music yet?

3 Likes