Mail Day Thread

Yep, with some mods for CV, resonance and a switchable internal LFO.

EDIT: Gotta build one to confirm it works, then I’ll make a post about it with some sound demos.

4 Likes

Whoever said size doesn’t matter never had to pay for DHL from China

9 Likes

Beautiful things in perspective !
… and some mystherious small panels with geometric grids …

2 Likes

Blank panels, because some of us build the case first and fill it slowly…

5 Likes

Thonk comes through with the goods yet again. Extremely fast delivery as well. Which is surprising with the current climate. Although Australia Post had nothing to do with it so that might be why.

4 Likes

some euro rack fun , just one more batch of parts …

4 Likes

Not sure if thats enough knobs.

3 Likes

My 3 tier stand came from KVGear last night!
Got it set up today with my plum, coco, and mocante/grassi

8 Likes

the set up looks nice and playable to .

3 Likes

It works!!!..

…but the main knob is backwards. :sob: :sob: :sob:

Does anybody know of a bodge for that?

3 Likes

No, because none of us have ever done that at all.

(Voltage-controlled panner/crossfader)

(Voltage-controlled panner/crossfader - #4 by analogoutput)

7 Likes

Sans titre

EDIT : i’m not the most speed (@analogoutput :wink: )

6 Likes

Hahaha! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Oh boy. I must have checked it half a dozen times before I sent it off as well…

5 Likes

It’s some real life quantum mechanics effect, I belief. The pots are always in superposition for as long as you try to check them and then only when you finally solder them that collapses the waveform — and always to the wrong orientation :wink:

4 Likes

Little mic modules

6 Likes

Been there done that several times. I had boards made for a schematic that I translated into KiCad only to realize when I was putting the jacks and panel on that I completely did not take into account the height difference between thonkicon jacks and the standard 1/4" jacks we use for Kosmo. I felt like a complete idiot. :woman_facepalming:

I still haven’t fixed it yet. :frowning:

2 Likes

have a project in the works for these ?

1 Like

Got an idea, nothing exotic, just a mic interface module, though unfortunately I ordered the wrong thing. Listing’s here and under “color” there are in fact two different, superficially similar designs (both purple) and I had the wrong one selected. Not that this one’s unusable but I want the gain control. So now I have some of the right ones — I hope — on the way.

3 Likes

Been feeling like I should have a better bench supply.

Used, cheap, works so far.

9 Likes

Today I received the PCBs from JLCPCB of a quadruple envelope generator I’ve designed.

4 of these PCBs will be combined to one module. They can be used independently
or combined. The boards will be interconnected via a flatcable. Details will follow, soon …

6 Likes