I want to share with you the dual voltage-controlled panner/crossfader module I developed. It has:
- two independent panners/crossfaders
- based on a single A3360 VCA chip
- linear response
- on-the-fly selectable functionality
- two internal LFOs
- square/triangle waveforms
- wide frequency range
- separate outputs, normalled to the CV inputs
Here’s a demo video:
And some photos/renders:
I have some PCB+panel sets available for €18, shoot me a message if you’re interested.
WARNING: I have made a classic boo-boo on this first iteration of the board (labelled 01-09-2021), the CV amount pots are reversed. You can choose to live with this, maybe label your panel accordingly, or you can simply cross over the connections with some wire, like this:
The files in the repo are already adjusted for this.