1158 Voltage Controlled ADSR

been playing with this today surprisingly useful makes me question why I haven’t used voltage controlled envelope generators much before haha. really cool on bass lines with various parameters and stuff also velocity into the level reducestheneed For a VCA. more info to come! need to work more on the labelling. it Wont be long

22 Likes

Been looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

I can see a couple of those in my future.

waiting with baited breath.

1 Like

and a funky drum voice after this one!

4 Likes

Dang! I was hoping for noise! I’ll take drums though!

to be honest the noise may finish quicker!!! its quite pressing on the list haha needs to be done for those crescendosszzzz

5 Likes

Right so!!! getting back on schedule for module a month haha. its been more like module every 2 months this year but time to get back on the horse. this should be available if all goes to plan for the weekend. its cool!!! livens up the melody, obviously needless to mention it can be used in a plethora of ways, its just the 1157 with CV inputs next to it. so the layout matches the 1157 pretty much its just twice as wide.

7 Likes

this sounds really cool. Which CVs do you use to control the different parameters?

The quad LFO with attenuation would probably be useful to feed into the CVs.

1 Like

each knob has a CV input, Attack, Decay, Sustain,Relase, Overall time and Level. all with their own CV inputs.

in this its just 2 LFO’s running into level and release. like the 1157 it just increases function, it also now has theswitch to open up the mode linear/exponential curve :). 3 switches now instead of the 2.

whilst the 1157 I recon is still useful! for just standard envelopes because of its smaller size, this one is more fun! haha

3 Likes

aha. yes, just finishing the quad lfo for the gameboy megamachin! I have no idea if people will find it useful as its massive, I will probably put a handful on the shop and expect not many to sell as its pretty damn chunky, its basically 4 of the 1145’s with more control voltage inputs and a mix function to mix them all together. should have a working one to show in a week or two

5 Likes

VCADSR sighting

5 Likes

I’ve got such a dopamine rush from the teasing of all the modules. I’ve been waiting for the Voltage Controlled ADSR also any new sources like the drum is good. +1 for a noise source. One thing caught my eyes in the video are your brass screws to mount on the case and I remembered you were fancying these at a store. One question: what is the size of the screw as they’re sold in stores? I thought you pointed at the store bins but then there were more than one labelled with different sizes. They’re good looking and I want to be sure they’re the same good looking size.

-Fumu / Esopus

Ill buy anything :wink:

1 Like

@lookmumnocomputer - Links is “Copy-of-2001-keyboard-sequencer” lol

3 Likes

hahaha thats well funny. it may change on Monday! it’ll probably have to stay like that for now though!

4 Likes

This happens in stores way too common. It’s funny though.

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

mine is en-route… Away for two days so expect it to be here on my return.

where is the BOM?
20 characters

1 Like