Mail Day Thread

You can never have too many channels!

2 Likes

A year later I don’t think I’ve yet used mine’s fourth channel. Probably will though.

2 Likes

Did anyone bought the logic probes for the rigol scope? is it worth the 180€? Does this module contains some electronics or is it just a plug and some cables? I have a cheap chinese saleae clone, but it would be cool to have the capabilities in the scope and not to use the pc every time…

1 Like

An awesome care package arrived from my friend Pugix!
He had no idea I was getting into 4U, so the timing is impeccable.

I think the square boards (Wogglebug, Woodwind VCO, and Buchla 281/2 Function Generator) and the Oakleys are meant to be MOTM.

CGS SSG20
CGS23 CV Mega Mixer (x2)
CGS29 Wave Multiplier
CGS64 VCA
and CGS66 ±15v Power Supply (x2)

Now to find build guides and such :blush:

4 Likes

Some little Nano in my mail box this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As a test of a new version of my jack footprint, with oval rather than round holes, I had fabricated this version of the jacks board from @sebastian’s Kosmoized Kassutronics Transistor Ladder Filter. The jacks fit fine and I think they’ll be much easier to solder and not require nine feet of solder each. I’ll be ordering the main PCB and front panel soon.

6 Likes

just got home from a 3 week out of town work thing and had some fun things waiting for me .

7 Likes

Be careful not to get cold feet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

yeah it went from 33c to 12c and raining in a week , so we have a fire burning tonight .

1 Like

time to finish up a few projects .

3 Likes

Not exactly mail, but I bought a mixer today for £60 with built in FX and plenty of inputs for me.
Now I need to figure out if and how this all works.
Time for a manual hunt =D

Gonna wind up with a micro studio soon enough haha!

7 Likes

I got a pile of this guy’s little brother (xenyx302usb) from the charity shop for ~£50 at the start of the 1st lockdown. I use them for everything: mixing, audio interfacing, plugging in dodgy DIY synths, driving speakers, etc etc. I’ve not burnt one yet and they’re built like absolute tanks, a great wee find.

3 Likes

Thanks, I just finished reading it =D Glad I picked up a winner and at a decent price.
It seems like it will make life alot easier for me.
The next pain will be getting ‘ALLLLLL’ cables haha!

3 Likes

Placed orders with Thonk, Element 14 and Mouser last night. Where’s my stuff… :stuck_out_tongue: . Waiting Waiting

2 Likes

Just some on/on 6 poles switch.
I will be able to add soon the Hi/Low pass switch on my first LMNC MS20

5 Likes

Got this in the mail just a minute ago. Another winner for Bjooks!

There are some synths in the book I had not heard of before, like this Gleeman Pentaphonic:

All those center folds of lovely classic synths.

Drool …

9 Likes

:astonished:

2 Likes

I got some components in the mail yesterday and some valves for the Safety Valve today. One of the valves is new in box (new old stock).

6 Likes

Let’s go, boys! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wahouwahouwahouwahou… Whats it do? Is it a wah pedal behind a panel?