Mail Day Thread

If mine get here I’ll love it for it’s flaws… my only commentary is additional analog channels would make it a micro acid groovebox.

-Fumu / Esopus

1 Like

Soundception ! Filter giveaway welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks @lookmumnocomputer

12 Likes

Bag of resistors. Bunch of trimmer pots, IC sockets, pin headers. And high quality pots.

6 Likes

nice! glad it turned up

3 Likes

Well my quest is almost over, an MS20 mini is en route…

And one of my other Bucket list a 7 :wink:

But this package turned up today…

In fact the gig bag was the only form of packaging…

A good used bag ( about £170 new ) got it for £119

Oh and this was inside

Seller said the mod wheel was faulty.

Turns out it’s battery is flat and reloading the patches is all that’s needed, a 2 second job.

Bought it to flip to fund the quest for holy grails… Sold my last 01w for £245, so with the case I will make a killing :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh and yes…

The alarming coincidence that the Fusion Case is sitting on top Equinox Fusion Light Fixture box is not lost on me…

4 Likes

Delivery services are kind of crazy around here right now apparently. My Tayda order that was “out for delivery” yesterday before being delayed is now showing scheduled delivery Monday.

But Fedex who was showing Monday expected delivery just showed up with this:

Won’t get to play with it until after work though :frowning: Tossed some batteries in and gave a quick listen and it’s got some pretty interesting chip-tune sounds right out of the box. I backed this on Kickstarter back in February and it was expected to be finished in June…but…COVID :frowning:

And just as I’m typing this I got an alert from DHL that my Tayda order is expected today now. So maybe I can get another power supply or two built tonight and get that second case going so I can “finish” this stack of modules piling up on top of my synth :smiley:

4 Likes

My tayda-equivalent order came in!
Ressuplying on some basic stuff like pots, knobs and wires

5 Likes

Noise Bells from @analogoutput!

10 Likes

What’s a Noise Bell?

5 Likes

That hackaday video takes me back decades to memories of listening to short wave broadcasts in the middle of the night. Such a simple technique to produce such interesting textures.

1 Like

Been lazy.
Got some pots from @popflier - didn’t take a pic, used most already lol.
Tayda order from days ago, finally opened because i was dangerously low on some values of resistors and signal diodes. Plus some other bits.

Sallen Key board showed up from Barton, as well as the Panel from @analogoutput

Noise Bells too!

9 Likes

Funny how it doesn’t seem to matter when I order stuff…it all arrives at once :smiley:

Bits for 3 more power supplies so I can get that second case together showed up yesterday:

And today Fedex showed up unexpectedly with some LMNK boards:

Really wasn’t expecting those yet…haven’t even opened the BOM’s to see what bits I don’t have!

9 Likes

Well dang. just got my LMNC order and its 3 of the wrong things. If someone had order #3328 with a 1222 Performance VCO, a white fart box PCB, and a 1007 midimuso, I have them. I will email 100 percent to let them know.

6 Likes

i hope 100% take the hit on these errors, there has been a few. All mine have been spot on though.

Ya, I went for the more expensive tracked shipping this time. I figured the shipping price wouldn’t increase so much if I bundled my order from 2 to 3 items, but it jumped significantly, and was only a few more bucks for tracked shipping.

oh, well, I got my order from Tayda for those, and the AO Noise bell showed up, but the big treat (I bought myself a birthday present) was a desoldering station.

7 Likes

Feel the resistance :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yay! My ton of nanos and 40106s arrived!

10 Likes

What’s you plan for all those nanos?

3 Likes