"k25 series” 2.5cm Kosmo Utilities

Sneak peak at my next little project, rack filler utilities in 25mm with focus on keeping component count down. Most are 15-20 components and could be called the TL072 series because I think 5 of the modules use a 72 to do the business

Will have to make a couple fixes, the serial numbers most annoyingly. One of them was on me for forgetting to hit specify location, the other is on JLC

24 Likes

2.5 cm, you say?

I might know a guy who’d be interested.

11 Likes

Friggin’ gorgeous!……

4 Likes

So excited fer these! :smiley:

4 Likes

Loving these. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, looking at a module, let alone seven, and instantly knowing what everything does is really refreshing.

7 Likes

Thanks guys! :smile:

20 characters shoobity boobity

3 Likes

These are nice !
Simple utility modules were severely missing in the Kosmoverse…

2 Likes

Amaze balls. Love it!

3 Likes

Keep some on hold for me…

1 Like

Count me in. These look great.

1 Like

Holy crap. I really like your different minerals designs for the panel.

1 Like

@Circulartonic thanks! They are Inkscape traces of pictures of real rocks I have collected over the years here in Washington…my other hobby lol

For example:

7 Likes

tidy :slight_smile: i like a 25mm module

2 Likes

Gorgeous.

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

I love how these rocks have personality.

1 Like

Great way to combine hobbies. Great work! I can also say I am a sucker for some good rocks. Recently I went to frank slide and picked up this gem. I really like how they used fouls gold and miners too create this undergoround mine. I am really picky about models but this made me give myself a gift.

4 Likes

awesome!!! looking real neat :smiley: !!

4 Likes

Am I crazy or is Glide missing an input? Does the ‘CV in’ control the glide time, or is that the signal which will be slewed?

1 Like

With the typical 15-20 components per module, I don’t think it will have CV on the slew time.
So it’s most probably the signal to be slewed.

2 Likes