This is wiki, add or correct sources as needed.
Some sources of these perpetually hard to find pots, often out of stock, keep looking:
- Amplified Parts (USA) / Alpha / https://www.amplifiedparts.com/products/potentiometer-alpha-linear-9mm-vertical
- Bitsbox (UK) / Alpha / 9mm Alpha Potentiometers
- Modular Addict (USA) / “comparable to Alpha” / https://modularaddict.com/parts/9mm-potentiometers
- Mouser (global) / Alpha / https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Alpha-Taiwan/RD901F-40-15R1-B100K-00DL1?qs=1mbolxNpo8czbLgndpJJVQ%3D%3D
- Pusherman (UK) / Alpha / Alpha 9mm Dual gang pot – B100k – Round shaft – Pusherman
- Small Bear (USA) / Alpha / Alpha Single-Gang 9mm Right-Angle PC Mount - Small Bear Electronics
- SynthCube (USA) / Alpha / alpha 9mm potentiometer, right angle pcb mount, 6.35mm round shaft
- Thonk (UK) / Alpha / Alpha 9mm Pots – Vertical – Thonk – DIY Synthesizer Kits & Components
- Tayda (Thailand/USA) / Alpha / https://www.taydaelectronics.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=A-1848; also non Alpha knockoffs TAYDA 100K OHM Linear Taper Potentiometer Round Shaft PCB 9mm.
- AliExpress (search)
- eBay (search)
If you have to you can get by with the no-threads ones. Then you may have to mount the PCB to the panel a different way, e.g. by drilling holes for standoffs.
If you’re trying to search on Mouser, don’t click “PCB mount”. For some reason they have these listed as panel mount.
Also see this topic: