Difficulty Finding b100k 9mm pots

Guys, been hunting some b100k 9mm pots (6.35mm dia) for my VCO and Filter PCB builds but have been having some trouble. They are backordered on Tayda, Mouser, AmplifiedParts. Thonk is not taking orders right now. Does anyone have a good recommendation of where to find some? I’m still getting used to all the terminology that comes with this parts and it’s a little overwhelming at times.

Modular Addict Has some T18 versions that seem like they will work:
https://modularaddict.com/parts/potentiometers-1/9mm-t18-vertical-potentiometers
But I think these are 6 mm shafts, so need the appropriate knobs.

1 Like

this were I just got some , least 1 month wait and shipping is more than it should be [ express prices ] . thats to the U.S. . I think they have the solid shaft ones to .

That appears to be an order ID link, not the item page :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

fixed I think ???

its not easy digging through stuff on their site and we thought mouser was a pain.

Yes! I actually just found the exact ones on the site. Thanks. They worked well for you?

I will know in a month ?, just ordered them a couple days ago. I have used that type before and they work with both the push on knobs and the set screw type .

If I’m reading the spec sheet right, are these 6 mm shaft dia. I know Sam usually uses 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) but that should only affect the knob choice. The spec sheets on this website are not easy to read.

1 Like

they are a little small for the set screw type knobs [ 6.35 ] but the offset is hardly noticeable [ because of the smaller shaft they don’t center exactly ] . they my have the 6.35 shaft pots somewhere on that site I just got tired of looking and figured these would work .

the real pain is that by the time I get these , other places that we can express ship will probably have them back in stock .

Amplified Parts.
Love My Switches
Modular Addict

These are the main 3 I use when Tayda is out.

2 Likes

yeah I had checked those places , all out for now :frowning_face:

1 Like

Modular Addict has B100K pots with T18 shafts, link in the original post.

thonk is back in a few hours, they are the cheapest i have found.

I expect they have taken a break as they are on minimal staffing and been great at fulfilling the orders they can… Must need a holiday … … ( which reminds me…)

1 Like

It appears SynthCube has B100K with ¼” shaft:

That’s confusing, they say they are right angle pots but the picture is for a vertical pot. Maybe I’m getting my terms mixed up.

Or maybe they are. I would not call that right angle at least.

Photo, “perpendicular to the pcb”, and part number says vertical, so not sure what “right angle” is doing there :smiley:

Here’s RD901F-40 from Alpha’s datasheet:

Even though they have no Stock, could you Post that mouser link? I have never even found those pots over there…

https://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine?Keyword=RD901F

(seems they use the D shaft for all pictures, but text mentions the shaft type, and they have “Round Shaft” in stock – but they’re not cheap)

3 Likes