1158 Voltage Controlled ADSR

“BOM available within 24hours.”

maybe soon :slight_smile:

yeah that placeholder has been there for a week now :wink:

1 Like

aha. plonker. i never uploaded that one. i have it here. when im at the rickity computer with it on i will put it on the page. first thing in the morning 12 hours to be precise

3 Likes

It’s also still “copy-of-2001-keyboard-sequencer”…

4 Likes

thanks i asked 100 percent to change it but i didnt check on the monday rookie error.

2 Likes

BOM NOW UIP 1158 Voltage Controlled ADSR - #25 by lookmumnocomputer

4 Likes

Mine arrived, barley had a chance to even take it out the packing … Got to make sure i don’t lose the envgen chip :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone built theirs yet? I have been so busy at work that I cant be bothered to do much on an evening. Its just sat on the bench patiently waiting…

2 Likes

I built two of them, both working fine. I can’t really say much because i didn’t have (took) time to try many things out. I’m mostly still building stuff at the moment.

1 Like

Ooh noooo, they are out of stock!"!"!!111!! I wanted to wait for the next module to save shipping costs. @lookmumnocomputer will there be more?

Are the LED’s just standard? Or are they the two color variety?

1 Like

Just standard. All positive voltages.

2 Likes

anybody had issues with the output LED?

Mine did not work at first, replaced the 2n3904 with another and it worked briefly then stopped. replaced the 2n3904 again ( different batch ) and that did not help. It’s a bit odd, the two resistors for the OUTPUT led seem fine. just a bit strange.

sorted , R8 had an intermittent connection. reflowed.

phew.! that damn R8. glad its sorted

3 Likes

LOL, one of those cases where it metered out fine for continuity but would take no current.

Hi folks ! Is it possible to trigger this off Sam’s VCLFO?

I’ve built it and the loop mode works but not the ADSR mode.

I don’t have a midi to CV module yet so don’t have a proper gate signal to test with but I’m wondering if I can fake it. I have a behringer neutron and a scope with function generator

This is my first modular I’m more familiar with semi modular.

Hi, you can try the 3rd wave form, square, from the vclfo. It should trig the adsr. If not, it could be due to the offset settings (trim pot of the vclfo module).
I was reading the details of that chip, and the taplfo chip (that i used recently) possess a clock output that is really useful. Unfortunately nothing like this on the vclfo one.

1 Like

Thanks for this! It’s a tricky LFO but I’ll try that first. I might be able to get a trigger out of something else Ike a volca sample.

This is working beautifully with the VCLFO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes