The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

Yeah, it definitely works:

4 Likes

this what I did with a " blank " panel , dual pedal interface .

3 Likes

Right! I mostly want more blanks to make into modules. Minimal design. A furby or some lightning.

2 Likes

That’s great !
Let’s add some blanks to my order.

1 Like

Anyone interested let me know

3 Likes

Still available:

1 12x(2x5) bus board
1 dac/ino
3 Dual Quantizers

4 Likes

bus board gone … …

3 Likes

Had 1 PCB set left in stock, got bored and built it - threw it up as a pre-built module.

2 Likes

Is this the first assembled Kosmo module ever offered for sale?

5 Likes

Yeah. that it would be.

Unless Sam has sold some on the side haha. im not sure actually!!

3 Likes

you know we are mostly a bunch of cheap asses [ or have wife, kids ,car , house payments and cards that are all ready maxed ] thats why we diy …

5 Likes

Mostly. I’ve noted an exception or two.

4 Likes

somebody should bid on this. Arp sequencer, still reasonably priced.
https://hibid.com/lot/74368658/arp-model-1623-sequencer--missing-power-cord-

2 Likes

Wish I could lol

3 Likes

Hey everyone! If you need any 3d printing done - just let me know. More details here:
Need some 3d printing done? I can help!

7 Likes

Just sent off another JLCPCB order and included 5 more Microkosmos (black panel)… they’ll be on Tindie once they get here!

9 Likes

really THANK YOU for doing this . I know you probably didn’t get into the DIY synth thing planning on designing , ordering , shipping . I am having fun with your gate grinder and Microkosmos and they look cool in my rack to .

4 Likes

Seconding this. I very much appreciate it along with all the guidance provided on these forums.

5 Likes

Mikrokosmos boards and panels available! https://www.tindie.com/products/analogoutput/analog-output-mikrokosmos/

2 Likes

Just an update:

I just ordered more B10k and B100k pots to be manufactured. I am having them made without the tabs this time. I should receive them around the first week of December, just in time for Christmas :wink:

I’ll post again when I have them in hand. I do still have in stock:

Pots:
1 bags of B10k pots (10 per bag)

Switches:
SPST on-on
SPST on-off-on
DPDT on-on
DPDT on-off-on

6 Likes