Any new modules on the horizon?

@lookmumnocomputer

Hi Sam,

Any new modules on the horizon? I know it’s a busy time at the moment so probably not on your priority list :slight_smile:
TA

Rob

3 Likes

hello! yep sequencer is finally up this week, I just packed a batch this morning sending them off on Monday should up on Tuesday, they are on the priorities definitely. Just this and the Twin T took a little longer than the others for some reason, the sequencer for instance took a couple of months to get right. maybe it was the size as it took longer to put together, find the right connector to connect to the front panel. but yep! after this one there is a midi to drum trigger and a voltage controlled ADSR and the fabled VCO controller, they should come pretty quickly afterwards! possibly all 3 at once even in a month and a half time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

but ye I apologise topple this last 6 months the module a month thing sort of went a bit dodge,its been more like a module every 3 months this year, but I do plan on making this up in the second half of 2021! as the sequencer and twin T took a bit of fiddling, even the safety valve back in feb was a bit fiddly! the only one that went reasonably smoothly this year was the bounce module hahaha.

5 Likes

ALSO! if anyone is planning on coming to the museum this weekend, I have set aside a couple of sequencers if anyone is looking to get one at the museum!

also got a bunch of B stock modules available too.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the VCADSR!

4 Likes

also big mumma delay is going slowly in the background. with the addition of a couple of things. still figuring out the best way of doing it cut currently its pretty Ott in design with 6 daughter boards etc.

4 Likes

Ahh super duper, lost my mojo a bit on building stuff so need some drive to get me back on it…

1 Like

dam Sam no need to apologize , with all that you have going on it’s amazing you have gotten any done . the museum looks awesome , hope to see it in person one day ! cheers .

3 Likes

I hope you’re taking breaks and giving yourself some time off here and there. Don’t burn yourself out, man.

3 Likes

Heck yess, a sequencer’s exactly what I’ve been hoping for, can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Yeah same, I got burnt out on modular and switched to guitar a few months ago but I think the vco controller and vcadsr can put me back on track. Meanwhile @Dud has been building modules like a mad man I don’t know how he does it.

3 Likes

Well, we all have our theories…

2 Likes

DiddlyLaPieuvre

5 Likes

Cheers for the sequencer, the midi to drum trigger, the vcasdr and the vco controller!

-Fumu / Esopus

1 Like

I’m just curious what it is!

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

ADSR with voltage control over the time scales :wink:

4 Likes

Surfs Up

4 Likes

Excellent, not that I’m buying one right now, I already have a sequencer taking up a ludicrous amount of rail space, but I want to look at how he did the touch pads. (Schematic and code to be posted, however.)

4 Likes