Dubious solicitations

Free shipping!

4 Likes

2 of these pins are bent too . wow what steal buy now folks !! lol

3 Likes

wow, great new thread! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have vintage Russian caps for sale. Values vary depending on which 60’s band you think you’ll sound like. Old recovered stock from military equipment as used by procal harem. $6000 each or nearest offer x

4 Likes

I dunno, I’ve seen more expensive things on reverb…

3 Likes

As seen on MW:

5 Likes

That embedded cat video though.

2 Likes

$195 + $34.74 shipping for one miserable ugly piece of plastic.

4 Likes

BUT YOU SAVE $8!!!

4 Likes

GENUINE VINTAGE ARP 2600 SYNTHESIZER lid ONLY $1399.99! YES, THAT’S RIGHT! FOR ONLY $1399.99 YOU CAN OWN THIS AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL ARP 2600 SYNTHESIZER lid AND BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS ASSUMING YOU HAVE ANY!

(I’m sure there are people who think it’s worth it.)

4 Likes

Thanks, i hate it.​​​​

2 Likes

4 Likes

Free shipping! tiny

2 Likes

When it comes to markup for individual components, my favourite may be these guys who occasionally pop up when you search for things on ebay:

How about an LM13700 for $35? Standard opamps and transistors are $7 ea, but they can sell you a 2N2222 in TO-18 for $35 if you insist. Shipping not included. 99.6% satisfaction.

5 Likes

Screenshot from 2021-07-09 18-50-00a

3 Likes

Or is it free socket with paid shipping?

1 Like

these are STILL being made… only the first batch went out so far, including a small run of B stocks… that were 65 + Shipping direct from Meng Qi - this happy fella wants 1800 + 25 shipping… lol

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I had this at banggood:
free-shipping
(livraison gratuite = free shipping)

1 Like

Only 3× what it costs in teenage engineering’s store so could be worse I guess.

(Hmm, seems a reliable local source offers 15% off and delivery this afternoon (!). Tempting tempting…)

EDIT: Also: https://teenage.engineering/products/op-1/anniversary

the trade booth was just a black fabric backdrop and a table where we had placed the OP–1, under a thick piece of plexiglass. a computer under the table processed the graphics on the little oled screen. it looked very real and the illusion even fooled ourselves as we estimated the launch just a couple of months away.

2 Likes