Social media directory

If this already exists somewhere I can’t find it: A directory of us on social media. This post is wiki editable so you can add yours. I’ve filled in mine and a few others I know of.

Apple Music

Dailymotion

Facebook

Fediverse / Mastodon

GitHub

GitLab

Instagram

PeerTube

SoundCloud

Twitter

Website

YouTube

2 Likes

there’s no "Edit " (wiki) button ?

Edit : THX ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is now…

2 Likes

I’d like to request that anybody who has relevant code or gerbers or whatnot on Github or Bitbucket or similar public source code repositories please add a link here. I’ll take a look at mine and see if there’s anything relevant. I already mentioned the Forth I was working on last year, but it’s not really synth-related (yet!)

1 Like

See:

3 Likes

I’m not a Kosmo builder but I may have items of interest to people here. I don’t think I’m the only person that applies to.

2 Likes

I confess not everything I’ve listed there is strictly a Kosmo module. Despite the topic title I think more general design sharing is appropriate there, and I don’t see the point in trying to separate Kosmo and non Kosmo.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s time to change the topic of that thread.

1 Like

Looking for @d42kn355 on Instagram? The page is underscore-cruxfx-underscore. Discourse doesn’t understand that is the name not formatting.

-Fumu / Esopus

1 Like

It does if you know how to whisper to it. Fixed.

2 Likes

Wow, I’d forgotten about this topic until a search today turned it up. I deleted my Twitter link in the wiki post and added my Mastodon one because Elon Musk and all egocentric clueless billionaires can get stuffed.

7 Likes

I deleted my Twatter account the moment the buyout was mooted earlier in the year. He’s an absolute cunt puffin and can take a very, very long walk off a very, very short pier.

8 Likes

Protip: you can still browse Twitter without an account or any of those stupid ‘give me your PII’ popups by replacing twitter.com in the URL with nitter.it.

IMHO Elon Musk has a personality (and name) like one of those horrible pungent scented candles you find in tombolas and charity shops - some swear by them, most find them repulsive.

3 Likes

Oh duh, I didn’t include GitHub.

Typically i would say to keep the language here to pg-13 levels but for real, this is the exception. Thanks for spoiling the text at any rate.

I knew i liked yall.

And i really empathize with artists which use the platform. Imagine making twitter even more of an intolerable place. If anyone could find a way, its elongated muskrat.

5 Likes

I had to struggle to limit myself to “get stuffed”.

4 Likes

In a moment of lucidity, I did think obscuring it by default was wise… Happy to edit it, or have someone else edit it to something less offensive for our younger viewers though.

2 Likes

I tried to find you on mastodon, but was too stupid to check the wiki post and searched for your other handles. No success, but then I noticed that someone new followed me and then I found you xD

1 Like

Nice. I checked out Mastodon a few years ago but didn’t stick with it. Since Thursday I’ve been back there, building up a big followed list to winnow down later once I figure out who really interests me. It’s like my first days on Usenet. Not knowing anyone but I went ahead and found people. There’s a huge influx of newcomers there, no surprise. Not many people there from my Twitter follows but some interesting new ones, a number of synth diy types included (and at least a couple of other LMNC people).

4 Likes

Trans struggles on the site that simultaneously supports and abuses are too real.

trans dating site

-Fumu / Esopus

4 Likes