LMNC DayDreamer Give Away!

Sam may Post something official in here but this just went up on his Facebook!!

4 Likes

Also on his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAYBgVMhlYf/

There are options, apparently:

a Skype call with either Kosmo or me!

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, i dont look at social media so I was in the dark with this.

4 Likes

for me it’s the same as @Caustic !
you must have an account Show…,Insta… or Face… to participate ?

2 Likes

You can just enter your email.

3 Likes

2 Likes

yes thanks !..

2 Likes

dam just saw this , to bad I don’t facebook much anymore to much B.S.

2 Likes

Delete Facebook. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Instagram, although not much better, is worth a try. There’s areas of Instagram based on interest and it’s not all pictures of food like I keep hearing the non users of Instagram say. I’ve looked into what DIY Synth Instagram there is and it’s on the whole not much Kosmo modules and a lot of all in one projects.

-Fumu / Esopus

1 Like

Note that if you don’t like Facebook the corporation (as opposed to not liking Facebook the site), they also own Instagram.

3 Likes

Richard,

I was attempting to suggest alternative user experience. With corporations taking smaller businesses up as part of capitalism I don’t see boycotting as effective in the system.

-Fumu / Esopus

1 Like

I just dont like social media or anything with infinite scrolling. FB is especially on my shitlist for a variety of reasons.

6 Likes

Its not about boycotting. Its about not contributing to it.

7 Likes

You always have the self-hosted/decentralized open-source social network option, like discourse for example! Or for a more FB/IG/twitter like you have Mastodon, Diaspora, …

But yeah, with the recent Mozilla Corporation announcement (they laid off hundreds off peoples because shareholders said so), it seems that capitalism is winning indeed…

2 Likes

And also not getting damaged by it!

5 Likes

If i interact with social media at all, i just bookmark people i want to follow. I dont use feeds. This way you dont spend hours of unproductive time that you wont remember, but you can keep up with people you like.

4 Likes

Max Hi Rez,

We are in a disturbed, dying system (capitalism) of which we can let it remain as status quo or we can dismantle it. It perpetuates the more it’s not impeded by inaction. Most people who I know that hate the system most are on social media that’s feeding the system to catch up. There’s still many more things that need dismantling like avoiding purchases on Amazon. I’m interested in trying website building so I can have a decentralized place for my projects to be presented. This is another thing I’d have to fail repeatedly at until it works to some level of success.

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes