Pictures and videos submit for this weekends lmnc vid

2 Likes

Even upside down those signals look nice!

2 Likes

Here is one of my Silly scope with a little noise creature nesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBg_amRuBc&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

a lot of progress and you have made some great sounds with it to !

3 Likes

Guess whats got two thumbs and didnt realise this was open to none Kosmo as wellā€¦ Points at self with thumbs

Haha, ah well. ill have a case sorted soon. =D
Loved seeing all the setups =) Im surprised Josh and Duds sections werenā€™t longer =P

5 Likes

Awe, I always miss out on the cool stuff.
I made this on the first sucsessful test of the ADSR
I make really bad youtube content, but maybe some of it will intrest the worst synth freaks.

I have not made much Kosmo stuff yet, but I made 7 of the PWM VCOs, and all 6 of them works.

I will have to make 4 moar, as they work really nice, but I made them out of diffrent components, so they all tune to diffrent scales.

8 Likes

Made the cut! Woo go me!

9 Likes

Thanks, @lookmumnocomputer! That was pretty epic :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

YEeeessss thanks again, it was very cool to look all this stuff and build progress since the begining, in one vid !
btw the filter seems to be cool too :grin:

8 Likes

Yeah this video was great. Thanks!

8 Likes

Hey, first post here! Iā€™ve been working for a while to start up my synth company Volt, and I was thinking about making some kosmo layout ones. Is there a specific thing no ones done yet that you guys need for your modules?

4 Likes

Hi, Voltur, welcome! Interesting query, but I think itā€™ll get more interest and be easier to discuss if you make it a new topic. I forget if new users can start new topics right away, if not maybe someone else could start it for you.

4 Likes

Canā€™t make topics yet, if you want to, sure thing!

2 Likes
5 Likes

@Voltur hasnā€™t posted publicly in over three weeks. Is anybody in touch with them?

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m just a bit busy with things, but Iā€™m well.

3 Likes