Kosmo format from Volt?

New user Voltur asks:

but they can’t start a new topic yet so I’m doing it for them! Discuss!

4 Likes

Yep! Also any various synths you need I’m glad to help with

I don’t know how much of a market there is for Kosmo, really, but there’s a decided lack of stereo modules. Filters, effects, etc.

3 Likes

One part of the equation is shipping.
It’s a no-no from US to EU for simple and/or cheap stuff.
So you’ll have to make something truly amazing to hit the EU markets (and probably any market outside North-America).

2 Likes

Stereo Modules. Anything.
a Nice Stereo Mixer as well.

4 Likes

Stereo from me too but also Quad has long been a want of mine.
A versatile trigger and gate out for servos, actuators, lights and motors. (I have junk needs hitting)

2 Likes

Also, there’s a Module requests topic intended to communicate module ideas to Sam which might provide interesting reading.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d be interested in a DSG/Maths style module. Tbh I don’t even really know what they do, but since Maths could be considered the most popular eurorack module there must be a gap in the market to get something similar in Kosmo format!

5 Likes

@Trumac22 I think this will interest you…

6 Likes

Oooh colour me intrigued!

Keyword “slowly.” It is on the list though. I have the schematic in kicad but haven’t started on actually designing the fun bits. I wouldn’t be offended if somebody beat me to the punch!

5 Likes

Yeah. Def some stereo modules. In particular, I’d love a module where I could control panning with CV.

3 Likes

yeah that’s a good shout! I have had a chat with rick from frequency central who also showed an interest on making some of his modules as Kosmo! looking forward to seeing what you come up with @Voltur

8 Likes