Pictures and videos submit for this weekends lmnc vid

haha!!! nice sadly it was only just checking out the colour combo!!! I am hopeless when it comes to footy! my sister funnily enough is a professional ladies footballer up in Celtic! literally got signed to be a professional footballer for the first time then 1 week later Covid happened. she hasn’t played a game yet!

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Sam! Also thanks for helping me rekindle my childhood interest in electronics!

And this is 2pac and 1 eyed Jack our minature pinschers

7 Likes

awesome o Matic!!!

by the way I completely mis read your post!!! I see now what you were saying oh missing words!!! always happens. that makes a lot more sense haha. and yeah thats really cool and the O-Matic is a awesome touch!

4 Likes

Todd E.

Started DIY synth 1 year ago with no previous electronics or soldering experience.

8 Likes

cool!! is that an original imsai or a replica??

2 Likes

no problem… will have some pics and a short sentence for you tomorrow morning

Cheers

Rob

ps… just ordered the latest two modules :wink:

Here is a Video of a Demo of your AD/AR module and also The joystick module I worked on. Kosmo System Project Feat. Witches Brew Control Voltage Joystick

1 Like

I’m Josh - known as crucFX or d42kn355 in a majority of forums and go by crucFX for my Module and PCB releases.

Here is the KOSMO System that I started building as soon as Sam Released the Filter and VCLFO.
I purchased those before I ever owned any other Modular Gear, and eventually built a Eurorack to accompany my KOSMO Rack.
I have released a few Modules, mostly just as prototypes, however started releasing a large array of PCB’s in the banana modular “noise” community, and have gained a lot of attention by producing (with Permission from Peter B.) ciat-lonbarde PCB’s and instruments based on a selection of his more “esoteric” and un-released circuits.

Here are a couple examples of Instruments that I have built based on ciat-lonbarde’s work:

Here is a recent performance I did with the MEGADRONE :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Original! inherited from an uncle, got loads of manuals, floppy drives, and other associated materials that were used with it back in the day.

4 Likes

I fancied an Altair back in the day, but in the end I didn’t think I could face raking out the coal bunker and spending two hours heating up the boiler every morning.

2 Likes

I started this build once COVID-19 hit in February or March. That also coincides with when I started getting monthly deliveries from the UK with black and silver PCBs. Thank you all for getting me fired up about this. It’s so much fun.

Name: heckseven
Description: This case has modules from LMNC, d42kn355, analogoutput, and my own - the phone dial and the rat.

And a fartbox, of course:

I made a video today with mostly Kosmo stuff and some drums (including MEGADRONE STABS):

Here are shorter clips you could use if you want in the video or for whatever:

The source files are here for download.

So yeah. I’m not scared to try it anymore. Thanks.

8 Likes

Two quick pics. One of my many fc power supplies and one of my youngest / carer asleep with Gibson the rat. Cheers.

5 Likes

I have to go to the workshop to get pictures of most stuff.

This shows the start of the yourney, the unfinished baby 8, which inspred the nearly finished cheapstep Pro.

There are also 3 other home grown modules the

Mixer
Adsr
Vco

1 of two mega drones and the tuner vco

And the PSU project.

12 months ago I had no musical skill, I still don’t but have learned a lot else.

7 Likes

Second case…

Features my gate to trigger module an AOs mikrokosmo

Another early lash up was this clock and dual oscillator

7 Likes

will be putting these into the vid in about an hour! so heads up if anyone else is planning to post anything on this!

6 Likes

Sam, head over to the mail day thread for many pics of chuffed recipients with their LMNC deliveries.
A massive achievement mate. All the best x

3 Likes

indeed! however I set this up as a sort of make sure people are happy me popping it in the vid, and also from an organisation stand point. id need to ask everyone for permission to use the pics and what not in mail day hence for this post on the vid sadly! :slight_smile: awesome! I do check that thread I recon its the biggest one on here its proper big now!!! like 2000 replies or something crazy???

9 Likes

lol, the most successful Thread i’ve ever started. lmao :smiley:

4 Likes

thanks everyone!±!±! I’ve put the pictures in now. still space for a couple more vids at the end If they turn up! will be done within a couple of hours :slight_smile:

9 Likes