About the KOSMO MODULES category

Talk about anything related to Kosmo Modules, Building them, maybe you have a module in the format to promote, Case? Power supply? you name it, chat about it in here!

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Anything about the format, Maybe you have a mouser cart? or a problem. Even a Kosmo module you have designed and telling people about it!

• This thread is for everything Kosmo Format. ALL HAIL METRIC 5u.

I am in the phase of case planning, and i wonder if i can screw the Kosmo Modules into eurorack rails?

Of course with noting, that they are way taller.

That way i could buy the rails from the same supplier and make a combicase with difference in height but everything out of one family of components.

Yes, you definitely can, but hole spacing from top and bottom has been a bit inconsistent. So, it depends what modules you have and if you’re willing to expand the mounting holes a bit to make the, fit. Really the only major issue is the performance filter panel.

1 Like

Grandios !
Case and all is about to happen suddenly in the next time, im certainly hyped :slight_smile: