My build progress

Truely nice color scheme!

4 Likes

Thanks! I am going to eventually publish the design. I think it would be very handy for folks building their own set up. It’s also sized to be able to fit Eurorack modules. I might eventually do a Kosmo compatible version, too.

2 Likes

Is that clock online somewhere?

4 Likes

It’s based off this: Modular synth clock module DIY ARDUINO, "SM Tik-Tak" - Arduino Project Hub

I switched the timing pot for a rotary encoder and added the OLED display. It defaults to 120BPM. A short press on the encoder doubles the BPM and a long press resets it 120.
Here is my modified code, sorry I didn’t comment it very well: TM_TIK-TAK_-_MOD03.zip - Google Drive

5 Likes

Nice, I was thinking of doing something fairly similar based off the same thing! Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Made an enclosure for my arduinoboy pro. Officially the first thing i designed myself for my 3d printer. Dang its awesome not having this thing as a loose pcb. Even remembered to put in a pushbutton and holes for seein leds.

13 Likes

Nice colours, I love the variety! :smiley:

3 Likes

I (almost) finished the polysynth today. It has all the functionality you see on front except switching the VCF to bandpass output. The multiplexer which is switching between LP/BP is clipping the signal and I need to figure out a fix for this. It took me almost a year to finish the project, some ups and downs, I needed to redo some of the PCBs but overall a great outcome.

Here is some small example that I recorded:

I will try to make a small video in the next couple of days but I never did cutting and stuff like that. Let’s see.

15 Likes

Good work !
a little surprised that there is no VCA

3 Likes

@Dud the VCA is controlled by ADSR-2, there is no other functionality besides that. That’s why there is no VCA section on the front panel.

4 Likes

Aaah ok, I was telling myself that there had to be a trick somewhere :slight_smile:

3 Likes

These are the 1st versions of Decade(nt)-Count-O-Matic (based on a CD4017) and Bin(ary)-Count-O-Matic (based on a CD4040)

Both consist of 2 PCBs combined via a pin header and fitting connector:

The smaller PCB contains the logic, the bigger one the IO-connectors and LEDs.

7 Likes

I tried doing that but mine still doesn’t work. I gave up on it ever working after that.

Is the chorus schematic your own or did you use an existing schematic?

1 Like

It’s the gligli Juno 60 chorus clone: GitHub - gligli/juno-chorus-clone: Roland Juno-60 chorus board clone
I updated it a bit so it can be sent to JLC. Tell me if you’re interested in that, I will push my fork to GitHub.

3 Likes

Oh, that is a different version than the chorus I have. I haven’t done pcbs on the one I have as there seemed to be a few errors that someone found and posted about on a forum (modwiggler maybe?) This is the schematic for the one I have below. I’d like to take a look at yours if you don’t mind? Thanks for offering to push your fork to GitHub.

1 Like

Here is the schematics of the Gligli chorus. It looks pretty much the same to me except that the parameters can be adjusted by pots.

2 Likes

Just finished these simple counters:

13 Likes

@popflier I uploaded my changes and gerber files to GitHub - polykit/juno-chorus-clone: Roland Juno-60 chorus board clone
I think it was mainly the missing paste layer.

3 Likes

Very nice, i like a lot the natural wood style :+1:

3 Likes