My build progress

I made a big honking big honking button

it honks

12 Likes

Is this activating / using a sample player of sorts?

If not one of the things in this video, I’m going to be disappointed.

2 Likes
4 Likes

A second VCLFO, this case is full !!!

Made with this stripboard

And a patch with this new module :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can FINALLY move onto other projects… oh my.

E u R o l z

So very excited for the boards to arrive.
Modulatable Modulation Source. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Couldn’t find a VCV sub oscillator, so I coded one. Has a few unique features, like being able change the cross over point, which didn’t have the impact I thought it would. You can also change the number of crossovers in the menu, which unlocks a sub-fifth (?), which is cool. The whole thing sounds awesome with two in stereo with the mixes automated.

Also built the physical Krackenpipe/Dud kick drum, but I can’t test it until I get some pots in!

6 Likes

Oh, but now we want to hear it!

3 Likes

Since you asked! :smiley:

Just the voice, no beat.

https://vocaroo.com/1fY7Nzua0cLY

7 Likes

That’s FAT { Fill to 20 }

1 Like

I like the way you scattered your components. Didn’t even know that was an option.

1 Like

abuse the shit out of KiCAD.
that is all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahah sounds like a good reason to finally learn KiCAD then. I’ve been doing everything in easyEDA so far.

2 Likes

does not take very long to pick up.

3 Likes

NAMASTITAR / NAMADOLIN

Soundclip:

There is a constant running Oscillator that can be adjusted by Pot, or by touching the strings to the Frets and making contact with the Resistor Ladder. (Think Stylophone)

Plucking triggers a “Ring Mod”.

Oscillator is a little low as I went direct into my Interface without any kind of amplification ( no onboard amp - and its kinda late lol)

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nasty lookin pcb. :heart: it!

1 Like

I also practice with EasyEDA for a while, but when I finish my schematic it shows me that my GND or VCC is not okay even though everything is connected correctly, it can’t be that difficult to create such a stupid PCB. … :frowning:

Here’s my build. Everything is since January and most of it in the last couple months

since February. Braids isn’t quite finished and VCO-16 needs a rev2 but eveyrthing else is working.

10 Likes

Yep kicad is great, not too much of a learning curve but still very powerful.

Dunno about EasyEDA but KiCad will give similar errors if power flags haven’t been attached to the rails… they add nothing of human use to the schematic but the rules checker demands them. I usually add them, run the rules checker, and then remove them again. Or just ignore those errors.

2 Likes