Module requests

Got it, I’m all set then :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Are you gonna release that simple 6 channel mixer you designed?

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sam! :hugs:

1 Like

I forgot about that one but sure! the one quarm I had about it was the amount of wires to the jacks. Its on my to do list to make a 2 pcbs version so save so many wires, if you thionk it would be a good one ill get that one done pronto!

6 Likes

Yeah it’s defo a nice utility module to have.

3 Likes

AS3360’s Ordered :smiley:
I am SO glad I looked at this thread today.

2 Likes

They’re Currently out of stock, but it is also worth noting that Modular Addict often has AS/CEM chips in stock.

https://modularaddict.com/parts/synth-diy-parts/alfa-cemchips

5 Likes

Sam’s VCAs have hit the store, and my order is in!

4 Likes

Order in!!! And got my Kosmo shirt this time!!!

3 Likes

My favorite way to wake up:

3 Likes

Looks just like my order, although I picked up two duals and a quad because you can never have enough VCAs.

4 Likes

I went with the pricier shipping this time, in hopes it may be faster? lol

2 Likes

hopefully so! where are you based in the world? in January I ended up sending all the packages to a merch shipping company that I had been recommended by friends, as the postage mornings were eating too much into the other aspects like vids and stuff! Its lightning fast in the UK. but I have to say I don’t have much experience with what overseas is like. there was an issue with stock in January, I made a mistake packing and it delayed everything by about 2 weeks. so you may be talking about that, as I know a few were a bit late. but thats all sorted now!! its just covid 19 that’ll get in its way!!!

2 Likes

Wisconsin. lol
It’s funny, I’ve ordered Electric Druid chips and they’ve showed up in 5 days before, but damn near every module has taken like, 2 or 3 weeks?
Same back when I ordered my Frequency Central MicroBus - took like 3 weeks lol.

Idk what Electric Druid is doing, but his stuff moves quickly!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Judging from the photo here, he’s not shipping from the UK :smiley:

(looks like it took 7 days for that one to make it to the UK)

2 Likes

ahh I thought he was UK based lol.
I get confused over here in merica… lol

3 Likes

Maybe he was on vacation? :smiley: (I’ve never ordered from them, so have nothing to compare with)

1 Like

aaah I see! yeah electric druid he is from the uk. but is based in Portugal!!! Portugal must have much quicker customs checks I guess???

4 Likes

is That a 3d printed right angle for mounting the pcb or aluminum right angle? thats a good idea to save space.

It’s a right angle, but purchased for 25 cents at a local electronics store.

1 Like