Mail Day Thread

excited to see where you go with it after @Dud 's thread lol.

3 Likes

Sent tapes all over the world without issues…

Cheers

Rob

3 Likes

They’re not a miracle cure for missing parts… If I want a good looking 3D printed part, I usually finish by hand then sand / fill / spray. Mostly it doesn’t matter though.

2 Likes

Time to get to it.

9 Likes

Ooooh nice which modules did you get? @heckseven

3 Likes

3x VCO, 3x VCLFO, 2x ADSR, 1 VCAMIX, 1 SPLASHBACK

I’ve had a few of these lying around for some time. I already built the performance filter. Just got the parts for the rest. I’m basically starting from scratch on this modular. Def open to recommendations/suggestions.

7 Likes

Also got this.

9 Likes

in the Kosmos this weekend , enjoy …

6 Likes

Oooooooooooopp

5 Likes

Not sure how long it will be tolerated in the kitchen.

We could use it to print cutlery, but I estimate 8 hrs for a fork. So 16 hrs per persons knife and fork. As there is 4 of use we can nock out a set every 64hrs…

8 Likes

Guess it’s about time I got around to sourcing parts for that bus bar.

5 Likes

I’m beginning to suspect that a non-trivial % of the world’s production of pink bags ends up in your mailbox

6 Likes

I can quit any time! Any time after the next two orders come in, I mean.

5 Likes

I bet if you start to print with it using chocolate as filament, no one will mind if it stays in the kitchen :wink:

3 Likes

Woo! Well done! Looks exactly like my one, these are really good printers… very easy to build and operate. I got my one 18 months ago, they were 20% cheaper then for some reason.

2 Likes

got the first set of panels , parts for mixers and knobs [ small by some peoples standard :wink: ]
but I have made up for size with quantity .

10 Likes

I’m actually in the process of getting his 808 voices made in Kosmo format with the help of @CTorp and @d42kn355 . Several people mentioned they were interested in them so I thought I would get a rough tally of who wanted them and plan to order enough for everyone interested. If you’re interested let me know.

5 Likes

AliExpress orders came in finally…

When I had given up on my thonkicon jacks every arriving I order a few from a US supplier and then those arrived the same day along with my Ornament & Crime PCB. I now have 150 thonkicon jacks that I may never get through. :laughing:

9 Likes

@popflier I think i mentioned interest in the 808’s :slight_smile:

@popflier I Tipped of Sam to my supply of cheap jax… The suppliers only inventory of ~ 650 jacks was sold in no time!!

@MarkKelsall, Yeah it was something like £220 from china, was worried about import duty (god know why I get stung £12 on some £20 knobs and nothing on an expensive 3d printer… It’s taken a month to get here and in that time I have seen them go for £180 in the UK :frowning: Still the seller sent my a 1KG PLA spool as a gift for the delivery delay. Not sure what I am going to print yet!!! We have printed a samle that came with it , a Chineese Lucky Cat :wink:

5 Likes

Do you have a link for those knobs? They look very nice!

4 Likes