Mail Day Thread

lol, I often forget what i have in the drawers and end up ordering more Like RTC modules for clock which I had 3 spare but ordered 3 more last week…

I do have some stocklist but need a much better inventory.

got a 12bit DAC board yesterday that I have no idea what I intended to use it for… will probably buy another in 3 months time!!

Rob

4 Likes

2 Fartbox PCB’s a couple proto panels (Dual VCA and MIDI/CV) & aN #1139 Dual Tuner (Sam’s not sure if he will be releasing this) :smiley:

AI Synth Stomp Box Adapter PCB (my second to convert i to KOSMO Format) and some A100k’s for it.
A Mini JTAG adapter for my stlinkv2 but pretty sure I got the wrong thing lol.

6 Likes

looks like a fun mail day . interested in seeing how your duals come out , maybe build them myself .

4 Likes

Now the impatient waiting begins, pulled the trigger on this sweet lil baby. So stoked to pair this with my koassilator!

7 Likes

Never seen the white one before, pretty fancy. I still have my microkorg from 2005, great little machine. My first synth and one of the only pieces of kit I’ve saved since the beginning

5 Likes

The white is the S model it’s the same but has built in speakers and more memory.

4 Likes

My Tayda Order from a month ago is finally here! I didn’t get stung by customs, so that’s a bonus!

7 Likes

At their page they say that if you use the slow shipping and not DHL nor UPS, there are no problems with customs… but I am too afraid to try xD

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re lying on the customs declarations, so that’s probably more a lottery than anything else – the courier delivery companies pay all fees up front on your behalf, officially to be able to guarantee delivery times, while ordinary mail is spot-checked.

4 Likes

Thanks Richard there is some joy in the mailbox today !
is there a build on this somewhere ? it does look pretty straight forward but I don’t want to miss anything .

4 Likes

infos on this thread :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve only built my version of @analogoutput’s mikrokosmos version of the microphonie, and that was trivial :smiley: but @ChristianBloch’s photos of his mikrokosmos build might be more useful:

There’s also a video in that thread, but haven’t checked if that has any additional build details.

EDIT: Note to self: If you spend more than a couple of minutes on a reply, check if Dud has already replied before you press Reply.

4 Likes

thanks I remember now I will try to find it . this site is beginning to get a bit hard to find stuff there is a lot of content building up here . which is good a lot of useful information .

1 Like

with the search bar, that’s how I found it just now :wink:

3 Likes

yeah realized that after I posted all I had to do was click on the link , thanks .

2 Likes

I definitely want one of those lol. I was gonna have some made, unless @analogoutput happens to have more?

3 Likes

not sure you would have to ask him, I hit him up right after his said he had extras . he does have all his files public to.

1 Like

Yes, the github is here https://github.com/holmesrichards/Mikrokosmos and the README has some brief build notes. See if that answers any questions you have.

And I’m out of those boards, sorry! But the gerbers are there.

Wow, that just arrived? I mailed it weeks ago.

3 Likes

yeah I have stuff that has been 2 months waiting and still not here , USPS is really dropping the ball on this . just when they say they are going to need our tax money to help them . I just reordered a bunch of stuff because I am tired of waiting while projects just sit here . having stuff sent DHL , costs more but they will get it here in a couple weeks even from over seas .

1 Like

It’s a very straight forward build.

3 Likes