KOSMO Setup pics

Case 4

and with the other one

now i need more and more cable :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Looks awesome dud, love how you’ve stuck to the red and black for everything

3 Likes

Oh man… I need more modules! When COVID is over, I want to come to France and make an EP with your rig!

3 Likes

Thanks, yes if i can i do all like this, love this 2 colors ( maybe also my anarcho punk side too :wink: ) :black_flag:

2 Likes

Such an amount of bespoke music technology must be enough for tons and tons of music that will transcend time and space especially when powered by a flux capacitor.

3 Likes

@BlackDeath your welcome :slight_smile:

@Jos , Yes the possibilities are starting to be really interesting with all these new modules.
It feels good to have an idea and not say to yourself : I don’t have enough of this or that … (although some could be even more numerous, but it’s better :slight_smile: )

I have a little hack to see and then I start my track for the space compilation :rocket: :flying_saucer:

1 Like

updated picture of the wall …

16 Likes

Beautiful and huge, it makes me wanna hear it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:astonished:

@Dud: just 8 more cases and you’ll be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, can we expect a wall of sound or something more subtle from this? Looking forward to hearing something.

2 Likes

I could still 2 after I would be on the ceiling :slight_smile:
In any case I have 6 VCOs and I would like 1 or 2 more.

2 Likes

just need to get everything working / tuned . going to trade one of the cases of MFOS modules to a friend of mine who is a musician / tech he’s been at it for decades and is a fricking genius when it comes to understanding / fixing shit . its just that covid has kinda hosed things for now , but it won’t be long .

1 Like

Finally got my case build so I can populate with my modules instead of them been piled in a box.
Had to fix a few issues mainly wired up the wrong pins on the jack but all seems to be working well. Think the next module will have to be a VCA.

10 Likes

my friend, this is so awesome. i can’t wait to hear it!

2 Likes

stares… Next project is to build a house solely from synth cases!

1 Like

With a patch

under the photo, some guitar jack (between 2m and 10m)

yesterday i’ve made an order for patch some new cables :slight_smile:

8 Likes

…And maybe some zip ties? Looks like a tripping hazard.

Not that I should be talking, my space is no better…

2 Likes

i make a patch, record it and i remove all the cables
except the drum section

1 Like

Swapping out some modules for some new ones. Not pictured is the ~200cm of modules in a box waiting for a second case.

Decisions are hard!

10 Likes

Cory,
Is that transistor ladder filter your design, and if so do you have any spare PCB sets to sell?