Kosmo module upcoming list

If I had a vote on the direction to go in, it would probably be for something resembling the FC Product, which puts a full synth voice behind a single front panel. I’m not interested in percussion for its own sake; a lot of the units I’m studying in software have percussive effects as an emergent property.

1 Like

Hey @lookmumnocomputer Sam, any word on when those envelope and VCA sets are going to be available to order? I’m itchin’ to get my voice finished :wink:

2 Likes

Might be a glitch from the PCB printing company.

1 Like

MINI ADSR’s are up on Friday!!! VCA’s hopefully 14 days after :D. two different types :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Excellent, as always you can expect me to be placing a nice early order :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

cool John! hope they Are fun builds :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Cool, will keep and eye out…

Rob

So very excited to get my hands on some more Kosmo modules and a t-shirt too!

4 Likes

hey bitnik I read your comment before I went on a walk and came up with some funky ideas about a voice. as it would give me space in my touring rig for an extra voice so I may very well look into it!! im planned up for the next 2 months, but lets see after!! im gunna try a few things out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@lookmumnocomputer, you know, you could put the Fart Box behind a panel. Just saying…

2 Likes

totally!!! im just not super happy with it as a synth voice haha, needs a couple of updates. but yeah maybe I should re arrange it sideways for the heck of it!

3 Likes

Is anyone out there planning a Moog style fixed filter bank for Kosmo? That one’s pretty high on my wish list. Ive been considering getting one of the DIY eurorack kits from Synthcube and mounting it on a bigger (and better) Kosmo pannel.

3 Likes

it has crossed my mind! I was thinking closer to a bank of 10 band pass filters. it has been on a breadboard for a while! just need to add cv to em. and ill make it a module :). not quite a fixed filter bank!

3 Likes

CV would be even better. I’ll definitely just wait for that kit to come out then.

1 Like

Order placed :stuck_out_tongue: Now off to Thonk for some pots…

1 Like

im still putting together the documentation! it will be up in a couple of hours but they are all 10k on the adsr :wink:

1 Like

Looked that way on the schematic, but I was just wondering… from the looks of it I already have the rest of the parts from the bulk orders I put in for past modules so these should fly together

1 Like

yeah this ones a very low part count, you can even skip the 100nf’s on pretty much all of it. the 10uf power filterers seem to do the job. up to you tho!

1 Like

Order placed! Now I just need to know what to order for it! My Tayda cart is full and has been on hold since your announcement. :slight_smile:

I know, I know…a couple of hours :wink:

ok! well ill get the B.O.M up in the next 3 hours! :). sorry got both this going up and a single and video going today, lots of sorting out hahaha

2 Likes