Kosmic Taxidermist

Just finished my build, but I was wondering about that 1N4148 on the output in the wiring diagram. That would half wave rectify the signal since it’s audio, wouldn’t it? I left it out for now.

Another observation: the housings are grounded by the panel, so no need to connect them all with wire. Same with the jacks.

Finally, I used ON-OFF-(ON) switches for the frequency bands so they can be triggered momentarily a la the Mini ADSR.

4 Likes

ohhhh this reminds me!!! i have everything for this just sitting there! i think… lol but now i see a dual gang pot lmao

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering about it lol. I don’t remember my thinking on that one? Thinking to keep the input signal from going into the output of the board but that’s super unnecessary as you would expect to see a signal like that there anyway.

That being said I love the sound of mine now lol. Never noticed before but it’s not yet in my rack—I need another case. Maybe I’ll add another switch so I can hear both

Build looks good! Good idea on the on/off/(on)!

1 Like

Yeah there’s a dual gang, but you can use 16mm tayda DGs

1 Like

I put in the power LED, BTW. I like a little backlighting in my case :grinning:

3 Likes

Do you still have one of these around? I’m finally getting to building out more of your modules and would love to add this one to the collection

1 Like

Last one, it’s all you!

2 Likes

Yessss!

1 Like

It’s a weird one you’ll dig it. You know you have to order the circuit pcb and chip ya?

2 Likes

I will get the circuit/chip ordered for sure.

1 Like