KOSMO Panel Blanks on Reverb

Here are the KOSMO Panel Blanks that I designed!

1 Like

Does Reverb not give a way if offering combined shipping? I’m ready to order a couple :heart_eyes:

I will set them up as “Accept Offer” on each listing - if you purchase multiple items, I will accept those offers but please include shipping on at least one of the offers lol

:slight_smile:

• Done
1 Like

Ouch, that’s a lot of euros… :moneybag:

(but at least the shipping was cheap for that one, relatively speaking :smiley:)

4 Likes

hahaha, I did that as a placeholder :stuck_out_tongue:
Description Shows 20$ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you’ve said this and I missed it, but please do reassure us you have Sam’s permission to be selling stuff with his logo on it…

3 Likes

Yessir, He will actually be giving my link a shout out :slight_smile:
He is the one who gave me the high res scan of the KOSMO Logo straight from the T-Shirt :smiley:

He also just gave me his addy on FB to send him some lol.

7 Likes

On a side note, I got Reverb to review Sam’s website and products and add KOSMO as a Searchable Brand :smiley:

11 Likes

I saw that, really neato :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Update on the Braids Conversion Panels!

They fit PERFECTLY!

Even the screen can be swapped over in the conversion.

4 Likes

just ordered a couple . these will look awesome in the set up . definitely like to support the work of our friends here !

4 Likes

:smiley: Awesome man! Just seen the email for the order!
I should be able to get them out to ya tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll actually be adding an extra since you paid full shipping on both! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks I appreciate that ! . I got to looking at them again today and though the smaller panels would work great for the stomp box interface module , just have a ugly unfinished steel plate now . should be able to drill it with out harming the graphics .

1 Like

EURO PLAYSET’s and JMBLR’s x GRNDS are up on my Reverb.

5 Likes

Hmmmm. I think I shall. Any word on more blanks? I have a vision of a furby with LED eyes.

2 Likes

I just pulled a few out of the rack for you today actually! Planned on messaging you this evening!

1 Like

Heck yes! I just ordered the eurorack panel. Could you add them to that shipment? I’ll pay for em too.

2 Likes

PM Incoming here as soon as my cat is off my lap lol.

3 Likes