How’s everybody holding up?

Gah! Stay safe man. Hopefully its just a pain and not an emergency.

Now you can say your setup is ready for touring tho.

4 Likes

It’s at 30k acres now. I think our house will be okay.

5 Likes

It’s just unbelievable this year. Fingers crossed you’ll be OK.

4 Likes

yes i hope too that 's all be good for you !!!

4 Likes

Holy shit dude, stay safe!

(What’s the thing with the spring coming out of it? I want that!)

4 Likes

A mikrokosmos with a doorstopper, I guess. See this thread:

6 Likes

Looks like 2020 is still going for broke. I shudder to think what delights the remaining two months hold. Stay safe.

4 Likes

Apocalypse with synthesisers.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Well there’s an album title!

3 Likes

Evacuated. Fire grew 100k acres overnight.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you stay safe.

5 Likes

Yeah, Hope your all safe and it works out ok…

4 Likes

We’re all waiting for your next post. I hope you and yours are all safe and well.

5 Likes

We’re safe. We’re watching the reports. So far our house seems okay. The fire was at 170k acres last night.

8 Likes

I was literally just about to message you to see if you were safe. Question for you…I have a friend whose parents retirement home is on county road 57. They cannot seem to get any info about the fire in relation to their home. Do you know if the fire has gotten to 57?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. I haven’t seen confirmed reports of the fire jumping 40. My neighbor went back into town and hasn’t reported anything like that.

5 Likes

@heckseven Okay, thanks. If you do hear anything about 57 please let me know . Please stay safe!!

2 Likes

I will let you know. So far so good.

3 Likes

@heckseven We’re heading to Steamboat tomorrow to visit family and obviously cannot take 40 like we would have so now we have to go through Walcott and up 131. I heard that parts of the town in Grand Lake was destroyed. Have you heard anything about that? Information here is really crap. I’m still trying to find out about Estes and where it stands, which has been my home away from home my entire life. I’ve heard nor seen anything about it.

3 Likes