Anyone Built a "West-coast" Kosmo?

I’m new and still learning my way around. I wanted to know if anyone had built a more “west-coast” version of the Komo format? I’d rather work with simple waveforms, then mangle the crap out of them. AD or AR envelops are plenty. Slew limiters, definitely wavefolders.

Has anyone ported any of the serge modules to this?

1 Like

@EddyBergman has plenty of modules on his website. He is using 15V as power supply but typically says what works or has to be changed for running things on 12V. I am planning to build exactly some of those wave manipulation modules, once I have the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Generally with some ingenuity you can find ways to put Eurorack PCBs behind Kosmo front panels. You’d want to move board mount pots and jacks off board and then you might have to figure out another way to mount the PCB, but it’s generally doable. So any Eurorack wavefolders, slew limiters, etc., are eligible to be coerced into Kosmo format.

3 Likes

You can also search with the forum search engine (top right), I think you can find stuff that interests you :slight_smile:

2 Likes