Performance VCO in Eurorack format

Hello Guys,

I’m following sam’s video’s for quite a while now. I was always very intrested in modular synths but the price of a single module is the thing that holds me back. With his video’s he made me enthusiastic to build my own modules. I have a bit experience with Eagle and making PCB’s for my own iot projects and some basic PCBs for my job. So i started to translate his Performance VCO to a Eurorack format.

I shared all the files on my Github Repo: https://github.com/Yorams/performancevco

If you want some additional info or files give me a message and i will help you.

13 Likes

awesome!!! looking good :smiley: what program did you use? looks prime to extend the pcb to include sockets that would be cool!!! but its awesome nethertheless±!

4 Likes

This is looking good @YoramS!

that is awesome i would love if sam dropped both formats for sale. i keep buying the kosmo format to support sam but haven’t built them as i don’t have space, but i do have a euro rack set up.

1 Like

Beautiful! (And more in line with my front panel aesthetics…)

One niggle: “PUSLE” should be “PULSE”.

2 Likes

Really, really nice.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the comments!
@lookmumnocomputer: i wanted to stay under the 10x10mm limit for a cheaper PCB, thats why the sockets are not on the PCB. And i use Eagle for the design.

@analogoutput: Haha thanks and sharp, i didn’t even notice! i will update the frontpanel file.

4 Likes

man… i seriously wish I would have seen this before I placed my PCB order tonight lolol.

This is awesome!

Will definitely be building one of these in the future!

2 Likes

for some reason when I opened the file up in EasyEDA, it moved a couple silkscreen’s on the top layer around.
Am I correct in assuming this goes to these outputs?
output

Looks like this when I import to KiCad

2 Likes

Yes, that are the outputs. Here is an image export from Eagle.

HiRes: https://github.com/Yorams/performancevco/blob/master/Board.png

2 Likes

Hey brother, I PM’d ya.