Analog Output Mikrokosmos

2 Likes

I want to send you a PM but don’t know how to do.

Click his user name or icon. If there’s no messaging function there, it’s because your account is too new, and @twinturbo will have to initiate contact (which he hopefully can do).

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks analog I can’t see the Message icon you show me in your pic.

I can see one for you, so presumably @twinturbo can too and will message you.

1 Like

I have removed posts that include some private info. As mentioned, please avoid this in the future.

@junlais I have just made a post that may help you. Let me know if you require any assistance.

3 Likes

Off to sunny Spain…

Will find time to build mine soon, can’t keep up with work, projects and being bugged by the family every 5 mins…

3 Likes

Hello, please I sent you a PM.

ao

I Spy… with my little Eye…

7 Likes

Here’s mine! :smiley:

8 Likes

That’s a really good demo. What’s the patch?

3 Likes

MikroKosmos into the Triple Splashback Delay with the Mini ADSR sending CV to the Delay :smiley:

4 Likes

Not sure but I think maybe at some point I had two versions of the circuit in one schematic, and then got rid of the first one and never re-annotated. The two jacks are J4 and J5 and the resistors are R5, R8, R10, R12, R14, R16. And so on. I probably should re-annotate, but there are a lot of the boards out there with the current reference numbers.

3 Likes

Actually finished mine today, don’t know why but it kept getting forgotten…

4 Likes

Well, got mine mostly built only to find out I don’t have any board mount 50k potentiometers.

Some are on their way…but I’m a bit impatient. So went with a 20k and taking a bit of a hit on gain. Didn’t have time to dig out my piezo’s yet but plugged in a cigar box guitar and seems to have sufficient gain even with the 20k pot.

Now I really wish I had enough 100k pots to get the splashback finished. Or at least somewhere I could order some from that would get them to me in less than a week.

3 Likes

Amplified parts usually has them in stock and ship quickly.

2 Likes

Oh, forgot about them. Had been looking at them earlier this week. But they’re back ordered on 10k and 100k like pretty much everyone else :frowning:

1 Like

Then there’s Small Bear.

2 Likes
2 Likes