Work From Home Virtual Happy Hour Show and Tell

I feel a little vulnerable sharing this, but since you all are so nice, it feels relatively safe to do so… My team at work have been doing virtual happy hours on Fridays for the past three weeks and the gear in the background hasn’t gone unnoticed, so today I gave a small demo to show everyone what it can do:

11 Likes

thanks for sharing , you have an awesome play room .

4 Likes

Nice! Great explanation to the coworkers too! I love that you wore the lmnc t shirt. I understand why you’d say you felt vulnerable but you are among friends here, as real as friends get in 2020! You’re a valued friend to us, and respected! It’s nice to get to see someone you only read the thoughts of in the forum has a real life body and home.

4 Likes

Fabulous…

I think we are all keen to have something, anything, to add difference to our restricted lifestyles.

I am sure we all have close “co workers” that know jack all about each other, and taking 10 mins to just see what they do for downtime can only be positive…

I only hope i can eventualy get my modular built and outputting something interesting :slight_smile:
Rob

5 Likes

Heh… you’ve got almost as much Apple stuff as me… Your cable management looks impressive, and an awesome synth setup. Thanks for sharing, quite inspiring stuff!

4 Likes