Builders video hangout

It seems a few folks were interested in sort of a group builder session similar to the Molten Modular stream last week. We could use this post as a running way to organize these sessions.

I’m planning on putting a few things together tomorrow starting around 15:00 UTC (9:00AM MST). It seems like a time somewhat friendly to both American and European time zones. Is anyone interested?

@devicex @ChristianBloch

5 Likes

11:00 eastern . thanks to covid shutting down production I am off this weekend . so …

3 Likes

I’ll most likely be starting around noon tomorrow (I’m est) - I’ll see if I can make it after to hang out

5 Likes

I should be up if you share a link tomorrow!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’ll be 8AM for us tomorrow :slight_smile:. Will try to make it.

2 Likes

If I’m up I’ll check in. Kind of looking forward to waking up “on time” tomorrow since the weather is finally cool enough I can enjoy a few hours with the door and windows open in the morning. But…it’s also Saturday and I’m kind of looking forward to sleeping in. So…we’ll see if coffee with fresh air wins or if extra sleep wins :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d very much like to look in. Let me know how.

3 Likes

I’ll be on at 11am est. Still waiting on my Tayda order to show up which is due next week. So I’ll work on my VCA and sequencer. Lots of wires!

3 Likes

Alrighty, I’m going to start this up via Google Hangouts since I suspect it might be the most ubiquitous software as it’s a web app. I haven’t used it in some time.

2 Likes

I’ll be on for at least a little while in about 10 mins

2 Likes

Updated link

1 Like