Sam’s quarantine cave

If you’ve been following along on the Patreon stream you know that Sam’s dug-in to a small “cave” just outside his front door. It actually looks pretty cool. I’m a little jealous-I think he has more space in his emergency studio than I have in my home-office-workshop-studio in the best of times. Also, the arched Cieling is super cool. Can’t wait for the live stream.

5 Likes

it’s outside his backdoor :wink:

he eludes to similar space at the front though…

My “cave” is 2 miles away on an industrial estate, I just about cover the rent with buying/selling interesting stuff …but CV19 has made in/out dead… I can weather the storm though…

I love Sams little shack… I do have some space just behind ( building regs approved maximum size ) garage. That i could squeeze in a little workshop, but my son wants a workshop space…

3 Likes

Moved all of my studio home when I got ill. One advantage of being a single Dad is that I can take up most of the living room and no one complains :grin:

![15855272907661713041582|375x500]
(upload://k1AG3CcTHcPby0TgvHjByP6RJBB.jpeg)

4 Likes

One didn’t load

3 Likes

A lot of stuff I don’t recognise there, and then the Etherwave theremin which I think you or somebody else here mentioned the other day.

Gosh, though, you have a lot of instruments!

3 Likes

Sadly that’s nowhere near all of them. Many are recovery instruments I’ve rescued and restored from junk or charity shops. The rest are from specific gigs or tours. My rack is mostly guitar synth and EWI synths. “I like to play!”

4 Likes