Video on other modules in kosmo format

What! These are sick! I want a set @telec16

1 Like

Cool! but worried about ESD. :worried:

1 Like

thanks! this weekend I will try to get motivated enough to make sure everything is alright before asking who want what

Yeah ESD might be an issue but these days parts are fairly robust, and it’s way harder to kill a component once soldered onto the PCB.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

14 Likes

lol i want all of these.

4 Likes

We could save on shipping together lol :joy:

@telec16 do you think you will be sharing the gerbers for these? I would do a group buy for us Americans :smiley:

3 Likes

Everything is already on my github: GitHub - telec16/modular-synth :wink:

6 Likes

these look awesome!!! good job!

4 Likes

Been working this for quite sometime. Planning on releasing the gerber files soon. Witches Brew V1.3.1 CV Joystick Controller | Hackaday.io

Also had some fun messing around with this +/- Voltage display circuit. +V and -V Display Module for EuroRack/Synthesizer | Hackaday.io

1 Like

That is a pretty nice funny thing to find on a PCB. Good job pretty creative :smile:

2 Likes

@Circulartonic that is @telec16 design! I’m going to get them printed for sure

2 Likes

I adopted the idea of @telec16 to have panel and components on one board. It’s a spring reverb driver in Kosmo format which drives an old 8 ohm Accutronics spring reverb tank.

I uploaded Kicad and Gerber files to GitHub - polykit/kosmo-spring-reverb-driver if someone is interested. Some resistor values needs to be changed when using a reverb with different impedance. Some documentation on Github will follow.

9 Likes

@jkb looks great! I just ordered telec’s set, they should be here soon. I’ll have to get this on my next order!

2 Likes

This is rad. I def want to look into making one of these

2 Likes

Here is another module of my “onesie” series. It’s a sample and hold with noise source.

I will upload kicad and gerber files to GitHub this evening.

7 Likes

I uploaded kicad and gerber files: GitHub - polykit/kosmo-sample-and-hold

1 Like

Hi,
Why is there a trimmer instead of C5 ?

1 Like

The picture is from an early version of the board. I replaced the capacitor by a trimpot to make the noise gain adjustable. The Github repository has the latest version.

2 Likes

Did this video ever come out? would love to see this idea as a series