Verified Stripboard Layouts!

We have a Thread called “the unverified Stripboard Lounge”, thats the best place i think

5 Likes

Verified!
DIYLC files etc are at

5 Likes

M4TM bass drum verified stripboard… Juanito ? The tin can modular guy, verified in my rack , more components than I thought but yeah not too bad bass drum

4 Likes

MFOS Sonic multiplier / ring mod…verified in my rack.
Stripped down version omitting sine wave gen ( requires a complete resonant filter :scream:) and omitting cv inputs. Very nice Harmonic mangling. Not fully tested capabilities, I m pretty sure I tried a direct input guitar and there is enough gain for that. Sorry no demo but Easyish build . I think the trimmer is for gain matching on one input . Check mfos original docs but It will become apparent and hassle free should you make no build errors :+1:

5 Likes

As3360 dual vca VERIFIED. In my rack. Schematics and groundwork from kassutronics. Without doubt if I need another vca I would build this . Due to the nature of pin i/o this turned out to be a very tidy and small build . Recommended :+1: Bias can be omitted if you dont want extra control)

6 Likes

@Unauthorised_service could you please insert a “verified” into the pictures, if you search on google, you only get pictures and you don’t know whether the circuits are working or not. That would be great !

Cheers THOGRE

I think its fine. We tend to just police unverified layouts in this thread. The assumption should be that they are verified if they are in the verified layouts thread.

2 Likes

Oooo, would really love a sound demo of this one!

Thanks for the layouts!

1 Like

@Unauthorised_service, nice job ! just a small remark if I can, maybe it would be good to add capacitors to the power rails and also bypass cap on the + & - of the ICs

1 Like

Sure… I have certainly gone and retrofitted some caps On a few modules to bring noise down to an acceptable level.

1 Like

Ok , just done a little demo.
Sonic multiplier demo video

9 Likes

btw I check the original schem (Mutiplier) and there are these caps

Sans titre

Crikey thats a lot … yes put some of those in is recommended

1 Like

Well, six of those 100 nF ones are for the three op amp chips in the sin generator which you omitted…

1 Like

Thanks to everyone here - just finished scrolling through and saving everything I want to try!

I’m pretty brand new to pretty well everything. Does anyone have a simple layout for a basic clock divider for a sub osc? All I really care about is having one input, one out for an octave down and maybe a second out for two octaves down. Ive got a 4024 on hand but can place an order for something else if nescessary - would just delay the build by a bit is all!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Awesome, thanks! That looks great.

I’ll hold off to see if anybody has a layout using the 4024 that I’ve got, but if not I’ll place an order for the zener diodes and CD4013

4 Likes

If you have a layout but haven’t thoroughly tested it, I’d still like to see it - feel free to shoot me a direct message.

I’ve got a layout using the other kind of board (sorry, I forget the name) where rows aren’t connected and you make all the connections. It had more outputs than I need/want so I started to remove stuff and transfer over to stripboard but it was difficult for me. Need to spend some more time with it I think.

2 Likes

@JonM if you want there’s this topic with untested stripboard

I have just added a few :wink:

4 Likes

@JonM I just posted here on this link:

Hope this helps you.
All the best!

3 Likes