The UNVERIFIED Stripboard Lounge

Hallo, it’s me again!

I love using the two sends of my mackie mixer. I patch them to stompboxes, spring reverb or whatever is around. I like to have the possibility of dry/wet for every single channel. So I would like to build kind of a Matrix Mixer to have more possibilitys like this. Here is what I am planing to do:

I’m trying to combine the buffered multiple (Building a buffered mult - #3 by analogoutput / Verified Stripboard Layouts! - #73 by Dud) with the super simple mixer (STUFF - LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER).

I tried drawing a schematic (for the first time…) and the first row of knobs that goes to FX 1 would look like this:

The schematic of the whole module would look like this (I made a dumb mistake, I changed the multiple to only two outputs and realised afterwards that I will need four. I guess I can do the exact same thing but using a tl074 instead of a tl072?):

Does this make any sense???
I combined six modules, so is there enogh power??? (I’m still not understanding how powering modules works.)

Thank you so much for helping and for sharing all your schematics, stripboard layouts, experience and advices!

1 Like