The BST Thread (Buy, Sell, Trade)

I’ll take them off your hands.

5 Likes

Got a real scope and don’t plan on making a Kosmo scope anymore. If somebody can use I’m happy to send it your way.

DSO138 diy oscilloscope kit

—SOLD—

5 Likes

Figure I throw this here if any Kosmonauts wanted a behringer pro-1 I’ll cut you a good deal.

$150 usd plus shipping.

There is a little wear on the silkscreen, specifically, and unsurprisingly, the filter cutoff

I have the box

6 Likes

Will throw in this AM radio kit with the DSO138 :grin:

6 Likes

Bonus points for making it into a Kosmo module

9 Likes

I have some extras of my adaptation of the Mutable Instruments Module Tester board. (See Eurorack Synth Noodle Toaster v2.) There are some issues — the Euro power header footprint is reversed, and there’s one pad floating that needs a wire to connect it to ground. And TBH I haven’t yet tested the MIDI but it’s fine right? Since there are errors and it’s not my own design, just a slight revision of the MI original, I don’t want to put them up on Tindie but if you want one at $10 postage paid (US only, pay via Paypal) DM me. Or make an offer. Note this is larger than the MI original (213x133 mm), and the MIDI and 1/4" jack footprints are changed (MIDI works with a jack I got on Amazon and should work with Kycon KCDX-5S-N, Digi-Key SKU 2092-KCDX-5S-N-ND; audio jack footprint works with a jack from Tayda, SKU A-1122.) Taken!

4 Likes

$7 postpaid, then? Or a reasonable trade? I’d hate to have to recycle four perfectly usable boards. The errors mentioned are trivial to overcome. Or make it $8 and I’ll throw in one each of the MIDI and 1/4" jacks so you don’t need to deal with sourcing those. Save these things from the electronics waste stream! Taken!

2 Likes

Postpaid to the UK? I’m in :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a Teenage Engineering PO-12 Pocket Operator Rhythm for sale, including the rubber case.
Let’s say… €40 + postage for forum members? :slight_smile:

[edit] it’s gone!

3 Likes

I’m interested.
(20 chars…)

The big Tindie dump has finally happened!

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES of each of the following available (and a few older listings still not sold out, take a look)

10 Likes

How did I miss the Joystick?! I might have to stripboard my own. These are all great!

4 Likes

ended up just ordering pcb’s and face plates . analog output is gracious with his work shares all the files on his github . I was surprised how little it actually costs to have them made .

6 Likes

Added a Ring Mod and Dual LFO to the cart. Went to pay, changed shipping country to Australia. Sorry we dont ship to Australia. Nnnnnoooooooooooooo :frowning:

Right, sorry, I’m only shipping to US. Anywhere else is too expensive and slow and prone to problems. I lost a ton of money trying repeatedly to ship to Spain a while back.

I mean, Canada, maybe. Are there any Canadians here? I don’t recall.

3 Likes

I discovered I still have one board and panel set for the Voltage Controlled 4046 Wave Shaper. So I added that to the inventory. Voltage Controlled 4046 Wave Shaper from Analog Output on Tindie SOLD OUT

3 Likes

The YASH sample and hold board and panel sets are sold out but I do have one PCB without panel available. SOLD

3 Likes

Somebody bought this in between me pressing add to cart and entering my email address! Snipers out here!

6 Likes

Could have been anybody really…

8 Likes

Spoiler alert!… It was me.

6 Likes