Stripboard Layout Request Thread

Hi,
Would it be OK to request someone make a stripboard layout?
Or perhaps know of an existing one for the XORBELL from modular in a week YouTube channel,
It seems like a great module but I’m too much of a noob to work out a layout from the schematic:

XORbell.pdf

It sounds great in the video and I feel like it could be a great addition for any system,
Video : XORbell Metallic Noise Percussion - DIY Modular in a Week 9.3 - YouTube

I have a PCB for a somewhat similar module, based on the same Hackaday article:

I don’t have any left but Gerbers are available to get boards fabbed if you want, see link.

1 Like

That’s amazing, Thanks!

1 Like

Does anybody have a layout for an inverter? I have a couple ADSRs with attenuators, but I’d love to have a panel with just a few inputs with an output and a switch each for unaffected and inverted, to have an opposite sweep for my filters.

Not a stripboard, but I was looking at this schematic of the OBA earlier today and the attenuverter section is labeled and pretty simple. Try DIY Layout Creator software if you want to stripboard it.

2 Likes

Thanks! If nobody happens to have something handy I’ll try to breadboard that out this week.

I found a stripboard layout for an attenuverter but don’t have the knowledge of what does what in the circuit. This looks pretty straight forward though, should be able to sort it out

2 Likes