Fart Box kicad files

On https://www.lookmumnocomputer.com/fart-box it says:
i made a small amount of pcb’s for this project for my november 2019 tour, sadly i wont be doing any more but there is nothing stopping you from having a bash at the kicad file below!
Unfortunately, I don’t find any link to kicad files. Are they still available?

Thanks!

5 Likes

man i wish these would come back… id love the files, id make a couple FB’s for me and my friends lol

Assuming we get the files id go in a couple with you guys

1 Like

I just went down a fartbox rabbit hole, and on the way up I noticed that they’re still available in the LMNC store, in case anyone wants one asap.

EDIT: Link is back :sunglasses:

1 Like

whoa… thats a patreon only page… might want to remove it and send it to those of us who you know are members.

Since this page is open to the public.

Yeah I never seen that before and I am a patron lol. Wonder if it’s still active doesn’t seem to be apart of the regular store

1 Like

@lookmumnocomputer may be able to answer lol

I think he took down links to the Patreon only store when he was rejiggering some stuff

Feel free to re-add the Link!!

Sam said that it can stay up and they are available for us to purchase.

He does still have some of them :slight_smile:

They cannot be added to other orders however.

okay i thought i was taking crazy pills. i scoured the page and then this forum to find the kicad files but they dont seem to be anywhere :frowning:

I would also like the Kicad files for this. @lookmumnocomputer are they available?

Sam’s selling these PCBs; see update here:

2 Likes

I didn’t see that, thanks!

1 Like

hey up. ill find the schematics and put it on the page! they are on a forum page but I hadn’t realised they were not up on the website!

1 Like