Pictures and videos submit for this weekends lmnc vid

Hmm, are you sure? The forum has been around longer (e.g. I posted about a Valve Caster in Jan. 2019) and in my understanding was dedicated to DIY and KOSMO all along. Or did KOSMO come along about 1 year later?

1 Like

I believe KOSMO as PCB’s. rather than just DIY projects.
KOSMO has been around for some time.
I think the first iteration was when Zibra was still around, but I may be mistaken.

3 Likes

lookmumnocomputer.discourse.group started up 17 Jan 2020. Patreon I’m not sure.

4 Likes

Ha, I misread Jan 19 as January 2019. It the sequence of year and day that is unfamiliar to me.

3 Likes

It’s only seemed like two years (or more) since last January.

6 Likes

I’ve learned so much and met so many wonderful people on this forum. That and the Covid situation have combined to make this period seem like another lifetime.

5 Likes

oh yeah sorry to iterate. I meant the video was a sort of sum up of the module a month I had been doing which I have done for a year now. hope that makes sense! ofcourse kosmo as a sort of idea and diy project and “format” so to speak probably since 2016!

4 Likes

wow only in January! I thought it was a lot longer ago! but then again this year a lot has changed for everyone I suppose! I had to move 4 times haha, that was a pain in the ass to say the least!!! makes it feel like the year has gone on forever

2 Likes

cool vid! looking goooood

2 Likes

cool thanks dud!!! sick its got massive haha

4 Likes

@lookmumnocomputer for great but not technically kosmo can I direct you to the member’s pets thread? :slight_smile:

Sniff! I’ve no panels finished yet. Maybe next video yeah?

4 Likes

Here are a few things:

EDIT: uploaded video to YouTube for ease of access.

Video of the Megadrone being all stabby:

Megadrone stand-alone build:

And a few other Kosmo shots:

5 Likes

Now I’m the kind of person who knows what an obscure word like Komsomol means (it was the youth adjunct of the USSR Communist Party.) Was that a typo?

2 Likes

Name: Neil Mundt/Circular Tonic
This is the Joystick module that I have been working on. The Witches Brew was made so simple as it can be for new Beginners in mind with clearly labeled sections and low amount of parts/common parts. Thank you Sam for this chance too have a Community showcase D.I.Y Kosmo Systems. If the logo is not good for editing. I can provide the raw photos.

The witches brew is a stackable CV Joystick module for Kosmo. So you can have it as a Standalone box with 2 Joysticks or Panel Mounted.
WitchesBrew V1.3 Joystick Controller Hack-a-Day
-Circuits-
•1 x TL074 (DC Mixer)
•1 x TL072 (Voltage to Current LED Driver)
-Features-
•X and Y Axis CV for Joystick
•Panel Mounted Offset/Range Knobs X/Y Axis
•Offset Postive/Negative Voltage LED Indication
•Passive Attenuator Output
•Clearly Labeled Sections on PCB/Schematic and low parts count for beginners.

MY Kosmo Based System:
Circulartonic Instagram I make stuff and try too make stuff work again. Repair, Hardware Modding, Beeps and Boops. If it doesn’t light, sound or make smoke you are left wondering why?

I allow lookmumnocomputer to use these in his videos as he sees fit.
l’ll Update with a video a bit later

6 Likes

LOL. Fixing………………………

2 Likes

Nice!
I want to do that with wood from (dead) maples from the forest at my mom’s cottage (someday, when (if?) the USA-Canada border reopens).

It is excellent. (And somehow funny.)

Kosmo, but clearly your own style. Nice.

3 Likes

I feel like I should be upset that the best sound I’ve made with my synth was by unplugging it. But…I’ll take what I can get :rofl:

2 Likes

4 voice LMNC and some forum friends stuff to .

and the ever growing modular monster .
always wanted a modular . Sam’s go for attitude and info finally got me going . and thanks to all on the discourse forum for your help and inspiration .

9 Likes

Wow dude your wall is getting huge!

@devicex

5 Likes

Hmm, looks like you have a few skeletons in your cupboard.

2 Likes