My build progress

So it was you the other day I talked to about it and whether you got a stripboard layout of it. But what was not so and then I wrote that I had found some, right?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

This one, actually he built it for the Behringer Crave. I just built it twice on a strip board.

4 Likes

Well then I know again what I wanted to build !! There are soooo many things that I don’t have yet and still have to build :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, I know the video you’re talking about! I was going to build that, so I’m yoinking this circuit…

So far so good on the VCOs. Switched in new regulators and they’re stable.was going to wait a bit before declaring victory in the VCO thread.

2 Likes

That’s great news. I’ll have to do that soon.

1 Like

Which VCO we´re talking about ?

The #1222 PERFORMANCE OSCILLATOR.

ahh, okay, unfortunately I don’t have it. But I would like to build it on a stripboard.

Finished @sebastian‘s adaptation of Kassutronics’s Transistor Ladder Filter. Looks awesome!

For reference, here’s my build of the Eurorack version. Looks really small all of a sudden :smiley::

11 Likes

Spray paint - yeah!

4 Likes

In this picture on the KS-20 filter I see coloured nuts on the jack sockets. Where did you get those / who sells those?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Modular Addict in the US and Thonk in the UK also sell them.

5 Likes

Finished up my Paper Circuit and Guide for the 2-Rollz.

2-roll paper circuit

9 Likes

Uff 25 nuts for about 13€, for the money I buy a kilo sack full of nuts and spray them on myself in all bright colors. If you want I will sell you 30 pieces for 10€ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just a very small update today. My rack as it looks right now. Apart from the PSU from Frequency Central, EVERYTHING is self-made, all modules are built on stripboards. When I consider that I’ve only been doing this for 4-5 months and had nothing to do with electronics apart from soldering a cable beforehand, that makes me a little proud.

21 Likes

@THOGRE!! You have a lot there to be proud of. Very impressed!
Could I ask for a module run-down and which stripboard layouts you finally used. I’m thinking there’s a book or DIY guide we/us/you could all do to produce a full DIY stripboard modular project.

3 Likes

you have come a long way in less than 1/2 a year at it and it looks great !

3 Likes