My build progress

Hey,

in noise we trust ! :facepunch:

noise-design/experimental/synthetis-crusher/crash-test/Cordillère-des-ondes

some experiments with only a classical synthesis-line. (if you want more modules details talk to me)

10 Likes

:+1:

Behind it’s sample or TV on :rofl:

1 Like

Dub dub dub :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The posts in this thread - Dud Dud Dud :smiley:

2 Likes

The long free weekend gave me the opportunity to clean up a lot of unfinished work, and tomorrow will be another free day in my area of germany, so more time to play :smiley:

My first case is full of modules, so there was the need for a second one, including power distributors:

In february I built the MFOS Mini Controller, but without his case. This is now nearly finished:

And a lot of other power cables and modules: another audio mixer with inverted and non inverted outputs, and the second gate/cv expander

To test and try the next module - the safety valve - I need a breadboard friendly tube socket:

12 Likes

Nice and perfect work !!
I’m from France and I live in Alsace, so tommorrow is a free day for me too ! :slight_smile:
thank to german people who invaded us in the past, and who left us a lot of their rights by returning Alsace to the French ! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

At 0:58 in the first vid, it sounds like the T-Rex.

2 Likes

Today the TIMBRE (wave shaper from Non Linear Circuits) in the case !

photos, demo and stripboard here

5 Likes

I recreated a simple patch for the interlude in Woozy (from Faithless). It’s not perfect but fun :laughing:

8 Likes

Just finished building most of the K25 series, waiting on a slider for the attenuverter to be delivered in the next couple of days. These are an easy build, the only issue I had was to drill a hole in the faceplate for the envelope generator switch, but hey this is DIY and adds to the fun.

Now it is time for me to have a play with my new modules :slight_smile:

10 Likes

NLC Neuron / Difference Rectifier. I don’t have a panel yet so I’m stopping here.

4 Likes

Mind where you stick it…

3 Likes

those K25’s are nice , very useful utility’s for their size .

2 Likes

Today a Steiner Parker diode filter in the case.

photos & demo

3 Likes

That’s what a hot air gun is for :wink:

2 Likes

Last time I tried to use my ‘hot air gun’(paint stripper) , it blew most of the components into oblivion.
I’ll stick with hand soldering for now!

3 Likes

:joy:

You don’t need that much air. I think mine is set to 1 or 2. I didn’t think that I would like SMD, but after doing it so much the past year and half I’ve come to prefer it. I find that I get fewer module circuit issues. I must have 3 or 4 LMNC modules that don’t work no matter what I do.

4 Likes

1 or 2… Mine just has on and off :rofl: I do actually quite like drag soldering for SMD ICs, but I gave up with SMD passives after that episode.

2 Likes

Another (another, another …) Dual VCA in the case

5 Likes

A diy clone of the Philbrick K2-W vacuum tube operational amplifier. On a 9 pin socket and using e12 series resistors and capacitors.

A module part of a very ambitious drum machine project :slight_smile:
Can you guess what it will be? :slight_smile:

6 Likes