My build progress

My synth in general :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

My next album title tiny

6 Likes

your face panels look awesome ! love the color .

3 Likes

Here’s another video on my mess synth Монофоник thingy :sweat_smile:

I hope you will enjoy and sorry I’m not a musician and I’m 18 so I think I will somehow find some time to learn some musical theory! Already learnt how synth worked so consider that as a first step :grin:

There is the video

8 Likes

Built a fixed filter bank module. It contains one band pass filter.

Okay, it will contain more filters. But I thought I’d build just one and test it before doing all the others.

After I found a boneheaded power connection error and fixed it by turning the TL074s around, it works.

6 Likes

DId you 3D-print the knobs? If so, would you be willing to share the STL-files?

4 Likes

There are not too many people who build a synthesizer at the age of 18. And it sounds great, so congratz!

5 Likes

Superb work. Keep going. Keep us all posted and sing out if you need help.

3 Likes

Thanks guys I’m glad you appreciated it :grin:

I don’t really have time to do that anymore since school is eating my time but heh let’s wait the holidays for more projects!

4 Likes

Today @moritzklein diode ladder filter in the case :slight_smile:

photos & vid here

4 Likes

Just finished my 4x Decay from Barton Musical Circuits.
Still need to add the TL074 and to test it.

10 Likes

Nice ! it’s an Audio delay or a Gate delay ?

2 Likes

Nice ! it’s an Audio delay or a Gate delay ?

It’s a deCay ! :stuck_out_tongue:
I always mix the both too :smiley:

3 Likes

OK sorry I had read wrong :crazy_face:

1 Like

Today Dual VCA in the case :slight_smile:

photos and short demo here :

5 Likes

Hi all,
I have started building a new synth. I really liked the idea of the moog mother 32 that you can fit within your eurorack setup so I decided to build the whole thing in a single panel. I know…
As much as I like the look of it so far, it is a massive pain in the a** to handle. But where would be the fun of it if it was straightforward.
So far, I have got a single VCO, a multiple, a wavefolder and a 3x VCA/mixer using the V2164. Next on the list are a dual envelope generator, Moritz Filter, a simple lfo and the 3xdelay module from lmnc.
( I am also adding a photo of my spaghetti recipe, all your modules here look so nice, I can’t be the only one that feel ashamed when looking back at mine)

12 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one :smiley:
My first modules use IDC cable spaghetti, snapped pencils, and hot glue. You will improve!

6 Likes

After a long delay with a lot of real life thingies finally I’ve found some time to finish my version of Sam’s 2700 Twin-T drummer. Just need to insert the ics and to test the hole thing in the hope not to release the magic smoke.
I’m very happy with the layout and the symmetrical design of my pcb :smiley:

10 Likes

SUDDEN GLOBAL CAPACITOR SHORTAGE BAFFLES SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERTS

15 Likes

Yes sure! I am using a customisable one, I’ll post a link tomorrow…

1 Like